Vaping in the stand

TNDeerGuy

Onelow69c10 said:
If you stop in tell him Danny with the Auburn shirt sent you. He is a fellow hunter as well.

I wouldn't do it......most people don't take to kindly to anything associated with Auburn�you may get charged double if the man has any morals! :D

BSK

I had no idea there was another vapor shop in Bellevue. I have used VaporCom on Old Hickory near I-40, but I didn't know about Vapor Route on Old Hickory. I live only a couple of blocks from there, and take my pets to Value Vet.

Jmed

Thanks to vapping, I am dip and cigarette free for 5 days. I have enjoyed the Hazzlenut flavored juice from Vapor Road in Athens, TN. I also enjoy the vanilla espresso I picked up at saffire in M'boro.

BSK

outoftouch said:
when are they going to make one of these fancy little nicotine machines for tetrahydrcannabinol?

A friend from Colorado, who has a marijuana license, told me the current personal vaporizers work just fine with hash oil.

I wouldn't be surprised if they sold THC liquids for vaporizers out there. From what I hear, the authorities are basically sitting back and allowing just about anything until the legality issues are completely worked out.

outoftouch

BSK said:
outoftouch said:
when are they going to make one of these fancy little nicotine machines for tetrahydrcannabinol?

A friend from Colorado, who has a marijuana license, told me the current personal vaporizers work just fine with hash oil.

excellent, maybe those govt goons will figure out how much tax money they will make off the stuff and loosen up the laws here...not that I condone hunting simultaneously of course

thread officially hijacked ;)

BSK

Just stopped into Vapor Route. The owner is a big hunter.

Honestly, although he said it is a huge seller, I wasn't impressed at all with the Route 1 flavor. He said he is going to get in a Hazelnut soon though.

I hate having to drive into Vulcan Vape on West End to get my vanilla, but so far, it is the only true pure vanilla flavor I've found that I like. And I'm still primarily vaping Hazelnut and Enter the Dragon from Nashville Vapor.

donkey5150

Wow. Been off here a few days and stopped in to check out this thread....man it is so amazing to see this many hunters vaping and getting out of the smoking and dipping habits. Congrats to all who have made the changeover and good luck!

BSK

Onelow69c10 said:
No smoking for me since I started Sat morning honestly been a very easy transition.

As long as I kept the nicotine level high for the first week, I had no problems transitioning. I went through one set of small bottles of e-liquid at 24 mg, then dropped down to 18 mg. I stayed on 18 mg for 5 months before dropping to 12.

vonhogslayer

Three weeks for me! Still on the 24 but might drop down soon,it's turned into another hobby for me lol but man I feel better and things taste well....good lol

BSK

And that's the major problem with vaping vonhogslayer, buying and tinkering with vaping set-ups can be addictive in itself! Man, I'm dying to try one of those monster iTaste systems!

vonhogslayer

My buddy got the I taste it's big,and his button is jacked but n.V Is gonna replace it otherwise it's nice,I have the vamo v3 and it works great! Running a protank two and it's a great system!so many toys to choose from lol

BSK

I'm still primarily using my old Type 2 clearomizers (top wick), but I do have one Evod. I've been eyeing a Mini Protank 2. All my batteries are different sizes of Ego Twist.

vonhogslayer

Love my p.t. much better flavor and I clean the wick and coil every couple of days,takes five min.and makes the coils last a lot longer I think u would be VERY happy with the change,and wonder why u waited so long lol,and I'm pretty sure itl fit ur batt.

LIL JOKER

I have been vaping Enter The dragon also ..best taste I found so far..im smoke free 1 week today ..I ran out of dragon and bought some blueberry at a gas station until im able to get back to Nashville

JCDEERMAN

LIL JOKER said:
I have been vaping Enter The dragon also ..best taste I found so far..im smoke free 1 week today ..I ran out of dragon and bought some blueberry at a gas station until im able to get back to Nashville

I absolutely love Enter the Dragon. That's all I've bought so far....3 weeks today.

Latest posts