Vaping in the stand

BSK

I'll NEVER use Facebook, and won't allow my daughter to either. The amount of nefarious activity involved with Facebook is shocking.

JeepKuntry

For those who vape, how do you suggest sanitizing when your sick. I was gonna wash and boil for 3 minutes like we use to do to sanitize baby bottles. Only other thing I've read online is to soak in cheap vodka.

MattR

Got my Vamo v5 in the mail yesterday. Pretty happy with it so far. I am still using my evod tank because my protank hasnt got here yet. Still its pretty cool. I am vaping at about 7.5 watts with the enter the dragon and it tastes pretty good. If I go too much higher it starts tasting burned.

Do different flavors vape better at different watts? Not sure why I cant get higher watts without it tasting burned.

vonhogslayer

Yea they do I like using voltage but wattage will set the volts for u,my provari is voltage only,either way it's nice to b able to tune it to you're taste different flavors need different voltage ,and the same with different tanks/coils @ different ohms.we sell our starter kits with v.v. batteries to give the new vapors a better start! Vodka works good for cleaning also hot water,and Clorox wipes will kill germs but I would be careful boiling will melt orings and gaskets and plastics

BSK

MattR said:
Do different flavors vape better at different watts? Not sure why I cant get higher watts without it tasting burned.

Yes. I find Enter the Dragon requires lower wattage/voltage to produce the best flavor. I'm a heavy user of Hazelnut and Caramel too and both of those can be vaped at higher temperatures than Enter the Dragon. I think it has to do with fruity flavors, and a Dragon Fruit I'm also fond of requires lower temps.

MattR

LIL JOKER said:
I been smoking again I need to get to a vapor shop..both mine tore up..they pulled apart at the battery

If you don't have a store nearby order a battery online. myvaporstore.com is a good site.

BSK

KPH said:
Why not just quit instead of make-believe-smoking.

Vaping can be a great way to quit over time. In fact vaping has now become the most successful way to quit smoking of any technique available. The user has the option to lower the nicotine content of their e-liquid over time, allowing for a slow but steady reduction in desired nicotine, eventually going to no nicotine at all.