Vaping in the stand

BSK

MattR said:
BSK said:
I finally bit the bullet and got one of the big, fancy Mods with removable rechargeable battery. I bought a SmokTech SID, and I'm slowly converting all my clearomizers over to iClear 30 models. LOVE IT!!!!!

I was thinking about getting one of those, a zmax, or a vamo V5. You can get the V5 for 30 bucks or so online. Or go to a store and pay 70

Anyone else use any mods? I have tried one of the Itaste SVDs and it was awesome. Has anyone tried a Vamo?

The SmokTeck SID is a bigger (bigger battery) version of the ZMAX, and considered the Vamo killer, since it does more than the Vamo. I would highly recommend it. I would just make sure the unit is variable wattage, which works much better than variable voltage. And wow, do the 2200 mAh batteries last a long time!

And by the way, the SVD is an awesome system!

BSK

TeamMainStreet said:
I looked at some of the websites mentioned on this thread and I couldnt make heads or tails of any of it. I have no idea what I would need to get. Seems like there is a lot to it. If somebody could PM and get me setup on the right stuff I would appreciate it. I might give it a try.

For a beginner, I would stick to the basics--at least one high mAh Ego Twist battery (900+ mAh), and then try one top-wick clearomizer (an iClear 16 would be a good starter top-wick), and one bottom-wick (like an Kanger EVOD) until you decide which you like better. Both top-wick and bottom-wick systems produce very different taste experiences. Generally people end up liking one much more than the other. I like top-wicks, but most people prefer a bottom-wick.

MattR

BSK said:
MattR said:
BSK said:
I finally bit the bullet and got one of the big, fancy Mods with removable rechargeable battery. I bought a SmokTech SID, and I'm slowly converting all my clearomizers over to iClear 30 models. LOVE IT!!!!!

I was thinking about getting one of those, a zmax, or a vamo V5. You can get the V5 for 30 bucks or so online. Or go to a store and pay 70

Anyone else use any mods? I have tried one of the Itaste SVDs and it was awesome. Has anyone tried a Vamo?

The SmokTeck SID is a bigger (bigger battery) version of the ZMAX, and considered the Vamo killer, since it does more than the Vamo. I would highly recommend it. I would just make sure the unit is variable wattage, which works much better than variable voltage. And wow, do the 2200 mAh batteries last a long time!

I haven't tried either one, but it seems the Vamo has all the same features, you can buy it for 20$ cheaper, and the menu looks a lot easier to navigate

BSK

MattR said:
BSK said:
MattR said:
BSK said:

I haven't tried either one, but it seems the Vamo has all the same features, you can buy it for 20$ cheaper, and the menu looks a lot easier to navigate

Where I bought mine the Vamo and SID were the same price. But I do like the menu of the Vamo better.

JeepKuntry

Haven't smoked a cigarette since 12/1. Right now I'm on 12mg but I've noticed I'm vaping more. Probably because I can smoke it inside. But the wife is happy that I no longer smell. I miss cigarettes, but I think it's a force of habit. Trying to break a nearly 19 year habit. Hoping to scale down on vaping and be nicotine free before long.

vonhogslayer

I bought the provari.....it wasn't cheap but I love it and I'm runnin an hh357 drip atty best flavor device I've found yet!yall check out my new shop Fairview vapors !we're on Facebook,just got a lot of new mods,tanks ,batteries,chargers,come see me J.T.and mention tn deer and I'll give members a discount!

MattR

vonhogslayer said:
I bought the provari.....it wasn't cheap but I love it and I'm runnin an hh357 drip atty best flavor device I've found yet!yall check out my new shop Fairview vapors !we're on Facebook,just got a lot of new mods,tanks ,batteries,chargers,come see me J.T.and mention tn deer and I'll give members a discount!

Nice! Havent vaped one but heard they were great. Price tag is hefty for me right now though

MattR

I ordered a Vamo last night,

Vamo V5= $28 from fast tech

EH 18350 batteries= 3.59 from mad vapes

Charger= Maybe $15 from madvapes

Bargain hunter!

BSK

MattR said:
UTGrad said:
Dang

Vaping is like a high tech hobby lol

It is, I told myself whenever I started that I wasn't going to get in to the mods, but I couldn't help it.

Join the club! Yes, if you let it, it can turn into a hobby (and unfortunately, I have :( ).

vonhogslayer

MattR said:
I ordered a Vamo last night,

Vamo V5= $28 from fast tech

EH 18350 batteries= 3.59 from mad vapes

Charger= Maybe $15 from madvapes

Bargain hunter!
prepare to wait I ordered a couple little things from them a month ago still not here....but there prices r good ,most of they're stuff is Chinese clones.I had a vamo v3 and it was pretty nice

MattR

vonhogslayer said:
Me too now I'm building rda's...and a shop...in deep Martha lol

I think having a shop would be a great business to be in right now. A lot of the stores have a really high mark up. Plus, even a lot of the online stores have a mark up. The Vamo's sell for ~60 onlie but if you look, you can get them shipped for $30.

With vaping being 100 times better than smoking, and a lot cheaper, I dont see how anyone could be introduced to vaping and not stick with it.

BSK

MattR said:
vonhogslayer said:
Me too now I'm building rda's...and a shop...in deep Martha lol

I think having a shop would be a great business to be in right now. A lot of the stores have a really high mark up. Plus, even a lot of the online stores have a mark up. The Vamo's sell for ~60 onlie but if you look, you can get them shipped for $30.

Yup, the Vamo and SID were both selling for $60 at the vapor shops I frequent.

MattR

If you ordered batteries from them that could be the hold up. Also, the bigger your order is the more time it takes to be delivered. I think I read that they don't physically have some things in stock.

I believe the $60 is just for the mod. Seems like it was the going price.

vonhogslayer

Ordered a couple of rda attys about a month ago ....from fasttech but I expected them to take a while no biggie.I sell the vamo kit for just a tad more than that but not much!

bguy

just wanted to chime in here...i have been a member of TNDEER for a very long time and havent made but just a few posts over the last several yrs because i dont hunt anymore because i have nowere to hunt but i look at the posts on here alot because i still have a love and passion to hunt..... i was a smoker for over 20yrs...smoked a pack a day of marlboro reds for over 20 yrs and i also dip copenhagen snuff a can a day.... i started VAPING first of december and i absolutely love it...havent had a real cig since and it also helped me to slow down on my dipping..i was using a can a day and now i usually use a can every 2 to 3 days...i still dip because were i work were not allowed to vape in the building so i have to go with tha dip... they say the vaping cig is a electronic device and we must go to the smoke shack with all the other smokers... i dont know if there any long term affects of this but since i started it has made my dip taste alot different almost to the point were i dont want to dip...im slowly but surely trying to get away from it...my wife loves that i dont smell like a dirty ole ashtray anymore...sorry this post is so long but i wanted to chime in here and let anyone who smokes know if i can quit anyone can...this stuff is great!!!! oh yeah and if someone needs a hunting partner for next year i would love to get back in tha game...havent taken a deer now in 3 or 4 yrs.....

Latest posts