Vaping in the stand

JeepKuntry

BSK, I can't find many shops here in town. Most cell the cheap ecigs. I know one shop has 7s I think. Would you buy that because it's local, or buy something else online. Unlike the other individual, I'd like to go no more than $50 on the initial investment.

Mudbone

JeepKuntry said:
BSK, I can't find many shops here in town. Most cell the cheap ecigs. I know one shop has 7s I think. Would you buy that because it's local, or buy something else online. Unlike the other individual, I'd like to go no more than $50 on the initial investment.
online bro!! Sorry man, I not bsk, nor did I sleep at a hotel that makes me smarter :)

donkey5150

BSK... protanks ALL seem to have a loosed draw than the others, but can be remedied by using the EVOD coil instead of the protank coil. Still may not help with taste though.

Jeep...online prices are usually always cheaper and they have some great deals a lot of times. But the downside is if you don't know exactly what you like it can be a shot in the dark. That's where its nice to have a local shop to find out what you like.

TNDeerGuy....do you know where the new shop is opening? Always looking for new places to try out.

TNDeerGuy

It is at the corner of tulip grove rd. and lebanon rd in a little rundown strip shop across from walgreens. The name was something like ecigs4ever or something like that.....i'll double check on my to the house.

doubledownranch

TNDeerGuy said:
It is at the corner of tulip grove rd. and lebanon rd in a little rundown strip shop across from walgreens. The name was something like ecigs4ever or something like that.....i'll double check on my to the house.

That whole strip mall gives me the creeps :)

BSK

Mudbone said:
JeepKuntry said:
online bro!! Sorry man, I not bsk, nor did I sleep at a hotel that makes me smarter :)

What Mudbone said. Just get equipment online. You can't go wrong with a 1000 mah Ego Twist battery and a Protank or Evod clearomizer. Now as for flavors, I prefer to try those out in person, but if online is your only route, email/call them and ask what are their most popular flavors. Try those first.

BSK

I read somewhere (online?) that Dickson now has a vapor shop. Anyone know if that is true?

We're going to have to bribe Ruger into creating a Vaping Forum!

donkey5150

Wow. Just looked for the first time in a bit. It seems Hendersonville has a shop called Tennessee Vapor kings. More have popped up since I last looked

LIL JOKER

24 hours and not a cig yet...I still have a pack of cigs I opened the top where I could see them with a lighter right beside them ..still good lmao.. I started at 18mg I think I should have went 24...

Latest posts