Vaping in the stand

JCDEERMAN

I am on 1 week yesterday....nothing but the vaping. I started out on 12 and got another bottle of 12 today. I asked about the 18, but they said that was like a marlboro red....i should have gotten it but thought "holy mackerel". i stuck with the 12 but should have gotten the 18. might get that next time.

I feel great! SO much more energy! Taste! Smell! I never would have believed it if I hadnt tried it

LIL JOKER

I use to smoke reds 18 is not red,,,,i have already learned a trick.hit the button for a second and then hit it I get a better hit..my head was spinning a couple times

JCDEERMAN

LIL JOKER said:
I use to smoke reds 18 is not red,,,,i have already learned a trick.hit the button for a second and then hit it I get a better hit..my head was spinning a couple times

I should have and will next time for sure. On the 12, I am holding the button until it blinks where it quits working. The higher the dosage, will you feel it faster and not have to hold as long?

BSK

I don't know why they recommend people start with 12. I was not a heavy smoker (pack and a half of Marlboro Lights per day), and I needed to start with 24. I only used 24 for one bottle and then dropped down to 18, but I still needed that 24 to get accustomed to vaping. Vaping doesn't produce that instant headrush like cigarettes do.

Another hint on top of the one LIL JOKER mentioned. Exhale through your nose. The mucus membranes of the nasal passages absorb nicotine very, very efficiently. You will get double the hit if you exhale through your nose. Although you will lose some of the taste of the e-liquid if you exhale through your nose instead of your mouth. It's amazing how much of the flavor actually is "sensed" by the mouth on the exhale instead of the inhale.

Another strange downside to exhaling through your nose is when it is very cold. The cold air can cause the vapor to begin condensing before leaving your nose! Basically, a drip of e-liquid will form around your nostrils!

BSK

JCDEERMAN said:
The higher the dosage, will you feel it faster and not have to hold as long?

Yes! You will start to feel the vapor (and the nicotine) at about 5-7 seconds of inhaling (the light blinks at 10 seconds).

JCDEERMAN

BSK said:
JCDEERMAN said:

Yes! You will start to feel the vapor (and the nicotine) at about 5-7 seconds of inhaling (the light blinks at 10 seconds).

The 12 has satisfied me for over a week, so I guess thats a good thing. I think I will go and get the 18 and see how that is. Another modification I did was I bought 2 more coils, one of which heats it up more, they said. I had a 2.2 and got a 1.something. but I think the 18 will definitely help, especially since I used to smoke strong cigars :D

Mudbone

JCDEERMAN said:
BSK said:
JCDEERMAN said:

The 12 has satisfied me for over a week, so I guess thats a good thing. I think I will go and get the 18 and see how that is. Another modification I did was I bought 2 more coils, one of which heats it up more, they said. I had a 2.2 and got a 1.something. but I think the 18 will definitely help, especially since I used to smoke strong cigars :D
the 18 is a big difference from the twelve!! The 18 tn tobacco will be about like the mini cigars. Your wife noticed yet?
Congrats!

BSK

JCDEERMAN said:
BSK said:
JCDEERMAN said:

If you have a variable volt battery, like an Ego Twist, definitely drop down to the 1.8 ohm coil and turn up the voltage to about 3.7. This will produce noticeably more vapor. Also try a bottle of 18. That will make a big difference. Most clearomizers come with a 2.4 ohm coil because it makes the battery and coil last longer (lower voltage needed). But at just $2-3 each, I swap out coils every two weeks. And you can REALLY tell the difference when you put in a new coil.

JCDEERMAN

Mudbone said:
JCDEERMAN said:
BSK said:
JCDEERMAN said:

the 18 is a big difference from the twelve!! The 18 tn tobacco will be about like the mini cigars. Your wife noticed yet?
Congrats!

Thanks. The only thing she has said is that she liked how I was hanging out with her more rather than going outside all the time. Surely she can tell that I dont smell like a cigar. I am loving this. Cant believe I didnt start before now. First heard about it about a month ago

LIL JOKER

I smoked 2 packs a day for yrs ..I smoked L@M AND BEFORE THAT REDS..my buddy who is on week 4 got a cinnamon flavor 24..he said it was just has strong has a cig.thats all he vapes now

Onelow69c10

Thanks to this thread I am going to give this a go I want to quit smoking. So today I found a local vapor shop The vapor route and picked up an Itaste mvp. Wish me luck.

Latest posts