Vaping in the stand

Onelow69c10

I just stopped by Nasville vapor today to pick up some of the enter the dragon it is good stuff and what a nice shop. It is a fruity flavor I think it is dragon fruit and pomegranate. This new hobby is getting expensive. Still better than smoking though.

BSK

vonhogslayer said:
Love my p.t. much better flavor and I clean the wick and coil every couple of days,takes five min.and makes the coils last a lot longer I think u would be VERY happy with the change,and wonder why u waited so long lol,and I'm pretty sure itl fit ur batt.

So far, I don't like the taste from bottom wick clearomizers. For some reason--perhaps because the vapor is cooler--I think they taste more metallic. The taste from my top-wick T2 clearomizers is FAR superior to any bottom-wick design I've tried. But again, that may simply be due to the warmer vapor produced by a top-wick design. But top-wick designs certainly have their downsides.

I too wash out my wicks every few days, but I still love the vapor I get from a brand new coil. It's worth the extra expense for me.

vonhogslayer

I know if I turn the voltage up to high I get that burnt metallic taste ,I'm getting the best flavor at about 3.9v.I just played with voltage till I found what I like but I also like a cool vape lol my favourite flave is vanilla heaven from Saffire.

BSK

vonhogslayer said:
I know if I turn the voltage up to high I get that burnt metallic taste ,I'm getting the best flavor at about 3.9v.I just played with voltage till I found what I like but I also like a cool vape lol my favourite flave is vanilla heaven from Saffire.

With 1.8 ohm coils in all my clearomizers, I keep my Ego Twists set at 3.7 volts.

BSK

I finally bit the bullet and got one of the big, fancy Mods with removable rechargeable battery. I bought a SmokTech SID, and I'm slowly converting all my clearomizers over to iClear 30 models. LOVE IT!!!!!

Mudbone

TeamMainStreet said:
So has anybody used vaping to quit dipping? I smoke some as well but mostly dip, a lot.
i used to do both. And it worked great for me. I know a couple others that only dipped and have great (easy) success as well.

TeamMainStreet

Thats cool guys. I dip a lot. I need to quit bad. I have tried quitting cold turkey but not happening. Anything near 16 to 18 hours without one and I start getting dizzy and have tunnel vision. Not to mention headaches and a very foul attitude. I am addicted bad and not only that, I enjoy it.

I looked at some of the websites mentioned on this thread and I couldnt make heads or tails of any of it. I have no idea what I would need to get. Seems like there is a lot to it. If somebody could PM and get me setup on the right stuff I would appreciate it. I might give it a try.

MattR

BSK said:
I finally bit the bullet and got one of the big, fancy Mods with removable rechargeable battery. I bought a SmokTech SID, and I'm slowly converting all my clearomizers over to iClear 30 models. LOVE IT!!!!!

I was thinking about getting one of those, a zmax, or a vamo V5. You can get the V5 for 30 bucks or so online. Or go to a store and pay 70

Anyone else use any mods? I have tried one of the Itaste SVDs and it was awesome. Has anyone tried a Vamo?

Jmed

Yes it works for dippers. I slept with one in for the past 15 years. I only smoked when it was inconvenient to dip. A dip has 3 times the nicotine of a marlboro red, so you probably need to start with a 24mg nicotine juice. My advice would be to find a good vapor shop close to you. If its worth a damn, they will be able to show you the different battery and tank options. For the first few weeks I dipped a "smokey mtn herbal snuff" to help with the oral fixation issue but now I just vape when I feel the need. Im down to 3mg and hope to put the vape down soon. Nicotine is a tough drug to kick, and after trying for many years, vapping helped me do it. I would recomend it to anyone thinking of kicking nicotine

Latest posts