Seek One knocks down a TN stud!!

scn

I'd say their notoriety has them under a microscope and that possibly your quick ASSumption that they are somehow unethical and poaching is more likely a character flaw you need to address personally.
When they have it in their videos there isn't much in the way of assuming.

I doubt that they are illegally killing the deer they take. I suspect they always have permission to take their shot. Supposedly this one was at a Spook Spann distance, but, obviously he made it count.

At the same time, I REALLY doubt that in the areas they are taking those pet deer that they have permission for hundreds of yards in all directions to legally track and retrieve said deer.

And, I would not be at all surprised that there are landowners within 250 yds of where they are hunting that are feeding these pets on a regular basis.

Maybe legal, but the ethics are pretty dubious.

Crappieaddict

It really is. Don't think I've ever seen someone threaten people, tell them to "GFYS", call them names… then flip to the defense and say they're being belittled. It's actually confusing
You know, if GFYS was possible it sure would have saved me a lot of heartache and money over the years.

RockMcL

Any publicity is good publicity, right?
Except that arrest story & mug shot...
I used to get a small local newspaper that ran I think monthly arrests flyer.
I looks on the "criminals" faces... from arrogant stone cold killers, proud girlfriends who sledge hammered the cheaters car, to scared, to tripping.

GreeneGriz

Are you ok? You're the one that did the belittling in here, telling people to keep their piehole shut.

And are you talking about the tucker buck? It wasn't killed on a golf course.

Last, your thoughts of deer having a sixth sense is a pipe dream. Have you not seen the depredation videos of them shooting deer with pneumatics where the deer are standing in a field and just stare at each other as they drop one by one?
First off… the people I relied to come in here and started accusing people they don't know of being unethical and hunting tame deer.
No… not the Tucker Buck. Good grief .
Lastly, where did I ever mention a "sixth sense"… try and pay attention. Orherwise, STFU.

Latest posts