Seek One knocks down a TN stud!!

cbhunter

Naughty Or Nice Noice GIF by Yandy.com

RockMcL

Damn straight. I'm one of them and proud of it. Don't like my opinions, green-stripe me.
Just my perspective but I appreciated BSKs comment as an observation on societal trends not so much judging individuals.

It ain't all about me is the ground I stand on also.

I will admit I learn a lot on YouTube hunting channels though. Mostly I learn what shots not to take, that a trophy is not found tomorrow or 3 months from now, and therapy would be helpful for alot of folks if they could find a therapist who didn't take a selfie on the way to work...

scn

And every person in here belittling the seek1 folks would have shot it , given the chance.
Not really.

I wouldn't have put myself in a position to start with where I more than likely couldn't legally retrieve the deer. So, no, I wouldn't have shot that deer.

Sounds like your ethics are more in line with the Seek One dudes.

GreeneGriz

Not really.

I wouldn't have put myself in a position to start with where I more than likely couldn't legally retrieve the deer. So, no, I wouldn't have shot that deer.

Sounds like your ethics are more in line with the Seek One dudes.
I'd say their ethics are top notch. They've proven that time and time again. They have their bases covered before they hunt an area. If you actually were intelligent enough to research them before you comment about them, you would have known that.

Buzzard Breath

I'd say their ethics are top notch. They've proven that time and time again. They have their bases covered before they hunt an area. If you actually were intelligent enough to research them before you comment about them, you would have known that.
Have you ever thought that they may only show you what they want you to see?

scn

Like the time they had to call to get permission to track a deer after the fact?

Whatever you want to believe, fanboy.

timberjack86

And every person in here belittling the seek1 folks would have shot it , given the chance.
If he was standing in my yard during deer season I'd shoot him. Would I post it all over social media like I really accomplished something? Nope. But my family would devour the meat! If that kind of hunting turns your crank have at it!

Urban_Hunter

And yet you keep replying.you're the one who felt the need to belittle complete strangers for their successful hunts. You're a narcissist. You need professional help. Animosity and jealousy and he need to project it on social
Media towards strangers is your screams for help. I hope you get it soon.
Are you ok? You're the one that did the belittling in here, telling people to keep their piehole shut.

And are you talking about the tucker buck? It wasn't killed on a golf course.

Last, your thoughts of deer having a sixth sense is a pipe dream. Have you not seen the depredation videos of them shooting deer with pneumatics where the deer are standing in a field and just stare at each other as they drop one by one?