Seek One’s dilemma

GreeneGriz

Matt, I searched my memory trying to think of any post from you that I ever benefitted by reading, and couldn't come up with a thing. I've always been told that if you get into a pissing contest with a skunk that you will end up getting the stink. So, it is best to cut bait and add you to the idiot bin with some of the other fanboys in this thread.
I've flushed things with more intelligence than you'll ever hope to have. We've proven you're a stalker and a liar. They have programs for your mental issues that my tax dollars pay for. Use them.

kaizen leader

I'm still trying to figure out when and where to shoot a "real deer". Can't shoot one in a neighborhood cause they're to dumb, so that takes out the rut also because they're also dumb, then the 2nd rut, would hate to shoot one in a food plot because I planted it with buck on a bag and it's not "real food", definitely not the velvet hunt because well it's to easy and they have velvet on their antlers, also the meat would ruin, wouldn't wanna shoot one out of a treestand because that's giving me an advantage, box blind I would be to comfortable, rifle is to easy cause the deer don't have a chance, bow is to unethical because I might wound one and never find it, on a lease, nope I paid money to hunt, public land, nope I might get in someone else's spot, private land maybe but I would have to ask to hunt or buy my own but not sure how many acres I need for a "wild deer", heaven forbid if I did kill one that I take a picture of it and show it to people, if I kill one just for the meat then I'm not a trophy hunter but if I kill one for the antler size then I'm not a meat hunter, if I kill a 3 year old he's to young you know because I see them all of the time with birth certificates hanging on their necks, would've been a good one next year though, if I buy Sitka gear I'm to trendy and need a flat bill but if I hunt out of a flannel shirt and blue jeans then I'm just a dumb redneck, oh bout forgot muzzle loader, if it's a smokeless it's not a real muzzleloader, but if it's ball and patch then again I may wound one and not find it, if I find blood but then it runs out do I swallow my pride and call a dog under full secrecy or do I just let the deer die and become coyote food, if I blow the side out of one with a rage or 300 do I ruin to much meat? Can someone please help me out here? This hunting stuff is hard.
Stop thinking and have fun. 😂👍🏹🎣

GreeneGriz

Stop thinking and have fun. 😂👍🏹🎣
The ethics fascists on this this forum and amongst those of us who hunt won't allow that.
You'll have fun only if they say you can. Otherwise they'll belittle , harass, mock, and judge you for doing things legally and the way you want.
Thats how mentally I'll narcissists operate.

SinningSaint33

I'm still trying to figure out when and where to shoot a "real deer". Can't shoot one in a neighborhood cause they're to dumb, so that takes out the rut also because they're also dumb, then the 2nd rut, would hate to shoot one in a food plot because I planted it with buck on a bag and it's not "real food", definitely not the velvet hunt because well it's to easy and they have velvet on their antlers, also the meat would ruin, wouldn't wanna shoot one out of a treestand because that's giving me an advantage, box blind I would be to comfortable, rifle is to easy cause the deer don't have a chance, bow is to unethical because I might wound one and never find it, on a lease, nope I paid money to hunt, public land, nope I might get in someone else's spot, private land maybe but I would have to ask to hunt or buy my own but not sure how many acres I need for a "wild deer", heaven forbid if I did kill one that I take a picture of it and show it to people, if I kill one just for the meat then I'm not a trophy hunter but if I kill one for the antler size then I'm not a meat hunter, if I kill a 3 year old he's to young you know because I see them all of the time with birth certificates hanging on their necks, would've been a good one next year though, if I buy Sitka gear I'm to trendy and need a flat bill but if I hunt out of a flannel shirt and blue jeans then I'm just a dumb redneck, oh bout forgot muzzle loader, if it's a smokeless it's not a real muzzleloader, but if it's ball and patch then again I may wound one and not find it, if I find blood but then it runs out do I swallow my pride and call a dog under full secrecy or do I just let the deer die and become coyote food, if I blow the side out of one with a rage or 300 do I ruin to much meat? Can someone please help me out here? This hunting stuff is hard.
Best reply on the whole thread.

timberjack86

The ethics fascists on this this forum and amongst those of us who hunt won't allow that.
You'll have fun only if they say you can. Otherwise they'll belittle , harass, mock, and judge you for doing things legally and the way you want.
The village is calling....

deerhunter10

Why are you so worried about someone else's opinions. If they bother you that much you might need to get off the internet. Noone is going to agree with everything you believe in, move on you've acted like a 2 year old on this entire thread. All you've done is name called and threatened to punch someone and then do exactly what you say other do to those who oppose your opinion. Maybe you're the narcissists. Also might want to look up the definition of fascist before you look like more of an idiot then you already do.

ImThere

Matt, I searched my memory trying to think of any post from you that I ever benefitted by reading, and couldn't come up with a thing. I've always been told that if you get into a pissing contest with a skunk that you will end up getting the stink. So, it is best to cut bait and add you to the idiot bin with some of the other fanboys in this thread.
Brother you got some patience he earned a green stripe in the TWRA forum along time ago.

megalomaniac

And the whole story comes out about the Nashville buck Seek one killed a couple weeks ago...

I just don't see how this makes hunters look good to nonhunters... police called, game wardens called, landowners irate, general public taking pictures of deer with an arrow sticking out of its back.

Exactly why it's not the brightest idea to hunt on 1/4 acre parcels with a bow.

Ski

And the whole story comes out about the Nashville buck Seek one killed a couple weeks ago...

I just don't see how this makes hunters look good to nonhunters... police called, game wardens called, landowners irate, general public taking pictures of deer with an arrow sticking out of its back.

Where's this story? I live under a rock lol. I'm really surprised it took this long for a scenario like that to happen.

megalomaniac

megalomaniac

We all make bad shots. Sucks when a deer has to walk around for 30 hours with an arrow sticking out of his back. Props to them for finishing him off. But sure looks bad when it happens in a city with million people, and 3/4 of them are liberals

Hduke86

But but but the "it's legal" fan boys say everyone is just jealous 🤣🤣

TheOG

I personally don't like how they hunt. But that doesn't mean that I think they are doing anything illegal or unethical (necessarily).

timberjack86

Fanboys
oh my god slave GIF by South Park

Latest posts