Seek One?

Rackseeker

GIF by Leroy Patterson

Rakkin6

I have never heard of these guys before. Don't really watch to many hunting shows. Every now and then I will watch Midwest Whitetail. They have the obvious promotions in there but overall it's not to bad. I have watched some of The Hunting Beast episodes also.

Carlos

Oh, running cameras and scouting is gonna be hard on you. I hope you are in great shape.
Yes, y'all don't understand how far away from the kitchen and LR a person has to travel in order to get setup on these suburbanites. I've heard stories of the team walking over 80 yards one-way just to have to turn around and walk back when their amazon package arrived.

OldFussNFeathers

Yes, y'all don't understand how far away from the kitchen and LR a person has to travel in order to get setup on these suburbanites. I've heard stories of the team walking over 80 yards one-way just to have to turn around and walk back when their amazon package arrived.
Certainly difficult compared to what we call end of deer season and taking the dogs out squirrel hunting in the mountains and rabbit hunting the farms. That's how we always scouted for next season deer and turkey. Scout deer in the late fall and scout turkey when small game ends. Placing a camera and checking it must be difficult

UCStandSitter

I have never heard of these guys before. Don't really watch to many hunting shows. Every now and then I will watch Midwest Whitetail. They have the obvious promotions in there but overall it's not to bad. I have watched some of The Hunting Beast episodes also.
Probably the one I am most inclined to watch. Like Jared and Mike on there. Seem like good dudes and they don't break down and start cryin when they get a kill. Jared takin that one two yrs ago wearin the ghillie suit is a good episode. Worked hard for that bruiser

As for the SO guys, I don't care where they hunt. Just dont like the blubberin. Not my thing but to each their own. Like Jay's (guy who left SO and went on his own) channel ok. Good turkey hunter. Has a video where had this lil Yorkie with him "tracking" a deer. He knew where it was but was training a lil. Cracked me up. Lil dude found the deer

Latest posts