Seek one…. Perspective

timberjack86

So
Much
Emotion

What solutions have you haters brought?

The only thing I see is you man-karens going on and on and on. It's tiresome. The irony - which is evidently, completely lost on you ladies- is, they have a business; their success is based off clicks and attention. Most of you haters can't help but keep their name out there. There's always a seek one thread on the first page or two. Most of the haters have watched their shows. And listened to their podcasts. 😂

So ring that bell if you want, shout it from the rooftops. That's fine. Don't be shy about taking a little credit for their success too, you man-karens deserve it.
Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
speaking of karens

Lost Lake

Most of these non-profits have to push the R3 agenda because that's what their sponsors want. Because their sponsors make money off new hunters.

We literally just had meetings here regarding turkey population.

Go to the 8:55 mark and you'll see over the last 40 years we went from 20k turkey hunters to 50k in South Carolina.

You'll never convince me that the number of hunters for ducks and deer aren't on a very similar trajectory all over the country. Especially in the Southeast. We are not losing hunter numbers.

Most of these non-profits have to push the R3 agenda because that's what their sponsors want. Because their sponsors make money off new hunters.

Go to the 8:55 mark and you'll see over the last 40 years we went from 20k turkey hunters to 50k in South Carolina.

You'll never convince me that the number of hunters for ducks and deer aren't on a very similar trajectory all over the country. Especially in the Southeast. We are not losing hunter numbers.

I've hunted WMAs all over Middle Tennessee and lots of private too since 1985. I'm not really a numbers guy, but I've got eyes to see, and I've never seen anything like the numbers of hunters that have flocked here since then.

Maybe it's different elsewhere, but around here, a fella is gonna have a LOT of company.

Molonlabemike

I've hunted WMAs all over Middle Tennessee and lots of private too since 1985. I'm not really a numbers guy, but I've got eyes to see, and I've never seen anything like the numbers of hunters that have flocked here since then.

Maybe it's different elsewhere, but around here, a fella is gonna have a LOT of company.

Well looks at the population growth in this state. That probably has something to do with that. Nashville had 500k in 1985 and almost 1.3 mil now.

gladesman60

Good luck. Have fun. Picayune?
If I still lived in Florida it would be Big Cypress. Half million acres to roam and nary a swing set or pool in sight. Definitely not the stomping grounds for the likes of a Seeker. Here in Tennessee it would be my lease in Wayne county. No neighborhood deer there either so its doubtful I would run into any Seekers there either. Thanks for asking

GRIT

Never watched one of his videos. Did look him up on you tube. He has over 700,000 subscribers. With endorsements and selling merchandise. The guy could make well over $150,000 a year. He does not care. It is all about the money. He should leave those city deer alone before it goes horribly wrong. Somebody gets shot by him. A wounded deer stomps somebody to death. Strange accidents happen every single day. He should go out in the country where the odds of something going wrong are less. He can make videos in the country. He may lose subscribers but it would be less risky for society.
He does a lot of hunting right next to parks just a matter of time before it goes sour.

gladesman60

I would be willing to bet most of tbe increase in turkey hunters are deer hunters who have started to turkey hunt as well. Just anecdotal but most of my deer hunting friends did not turkey hunt 20 years ago. Now 90 % Of them do.This is not an increase in total numbers only an increase in turkey hunters.

Pilchard

Are we going to get the rest of the story?
They killed a buck during the velvet hunt a couple years ago adjacent to Radnor. The cameras "malfunctioned" during recovery.

They shot it out from the driveway of a house shortly after the landscaping crew got finished hitting the grass.

gladesman60

They killed a buck during the velvet hunt a couple years ago adjacent to Radnor. The cameras "malfunctioned" during recovery.

They shot it out from the driveway of a house shortly after the landscaping crew got finished hitting the grass.
Convenient timing...

Latest posts