Seek One’s dilemma

kaizen leader

So you think it is ethical to shoot deer where you have a very small chance at a legal recovery?

Obviously another fanboy.
Recovery for sure. Legally maybe not. Pretty common to go on someone's property you're not hunting on to recover a deer which is illegal.

scn

How close do you hunt to property lines?
I've hunted on boundary trees before facing into the property where I had permission to hunt.

But, before I did, I had permission from the adjacent landowner to retrieve a deer if it went on their property. There was none of the shoot first and worry about retrieving later. That seems to be a common issue with that bunch of losers.

Hduke86

E661A104-420F-409D-A784-4F6BCEA3C20E.jpegSneaky-Onesie ain't got nothing on my hit list buck. He may look tame but I promise you this thing is wild when he can tell you have a bow in your hands. #bigbuckgoals #dirtnapfordays #crylikeababycauseicanshootmamawspet

deerhunter10

And this Is why i don't understand at all why people defend this idiot. Also sad to see someone that I liked keeping up that was here for a while with hanging around this clown as well. Look up cuz Strickland on Instagram for all the naw sayers saying hunting isn't under fire, he posted a news clip last night.

batten_down

After reading all this, considering the most recent developments, my only take away is this....

... I wish you guys would demonstrate half the energy, zeal, commitment snd unity when it comes to the political situation in our Country, as you all do to some city boys killing a city deer.

Last time I saw this much energy was when some of you wanted to fight me over your "right" to watch the nfl.

Have any of you man-karens tried calling their supervisor??

AT Hiker

After reading all this, considering the most recent developments, my only take away is this....

... I wish you guys would demonstrate half the energy, zeal, commitment snd unity when it comes to the political situation in our Country, as you all do to some city boys killing a city deer.

Last time I saw this much energy was when some of you wanted to fight me over your "right" to watch the nfl.

Have any of you man-karens tried calling their supervisor??
You back to drinking bud light while watching seekonsey?

AT Hiker

You're out west on a hunt, and you're on here and worried about me?

Pathetic.
Just wrapped up my pre hunt meal. All my gear is packed and I'll be headed out pre dawn.
Most of yesterday was spent above 10,000 feet catching brookies and cutthroat's on an elk hair dry fly. I almost enjoyed it but I was worried what you would have to say about the seekpansies.
IMG_3375.jpeg

batten_down

Just wrapped up my pre hunt meal. All my gear is packed and I'll be headed out pre dawn.
Most of yesterday was spent above 10,000 feet catching brookies and cutthroat's on an elk hair dry fly. I almost enjoyed it but I was worried what you would have to say about the seekpansies.
View attachment 194587
I'm flattered I guess.

I always knew you were a fan. I didn't know it was like this.

Latest posts