I’m going Seek Jaun…

morgancountry

We bought a few acres in Kingston a couple years ago to build on. Well the market went nuts so it's still vacant right now… But we're still planting things and improving it and preparing for the future. We planted a southern Magnolia this May. Talked about how big it might be when the kids are grown, etc, etc. I've seen deer and know they bed there and around the area, but daggumitt if a buck didn't just destroy that $100 tree a couple weeks ago. Just found it this weekend as we hadn't been down there in a couple weeks. My wife who is not a hunter at all even was a little upset and said "we'll I guess you have a new target buck" lol. Would have to be a defent buck too to destroy a tree that size I would think. Going to get a camera out this week…
IMG_4575.jpeg
IMG_3718.jpeg

morgancountry

Once you realize how much of a headache magnolias are you'll be glad that deer wrecked it
Yeah I know what they come with lol. But it's on the edge of the property, no where near where the house would be. Wife was wanting something other than evergreen that kept leaves all year.

Snake

The lot across from me is full of them I could dig you one up if you'd come and get it instead of paying for it . I planted one at the corner of my lot about 5 years ago , I'm so old I won't have to fool with it but I actually like them . Best to let them grow to ground level .

Latest posts