Seek One knocks down a TN stud!!

knightrider

I decided to watch the video (more out of curiosity from this thread). I enjoyed seeing the deer, but the crying after the kill and referencing how much he has been praying for the kill is ridiculous.
Yes!!! The way these internet heroes act after killing a deer is way past stupid and ridiculous 🤮

deerdills

Yes!!! The way these internet heroes act after killing a deer is way past stupid and ridiculous 🤮
Nice buck! But I agree, way too much drama, I've seen women/girls kill plenty of bucks and have never seen one cry. I guess the tears get more likes, subscriptions, and re-posting their videos from their bromance fan club.

AT Hiker

Someone sent this to me and I fell for it, the video thumbnail mislead me, it's rather brutal to watch but it summarizes the entire discussion.
At least his neighbor working in the garage waits until the deer flops over dead to yell congrats.🙄

Spurhunter

Someone sent this to me and I fell for it, the video thumbnail mislead me, it's rather brutal to watch but it summarizes the entire discussion.
At least his neighbor working in the garage waits until the deer flops over dead to yell congrats.🙄
You could go to a circus a day for the rest of your life and never see a bigger clown than this. Not enough that he shot a city buck with no fear of people. He had to use a corn pile to do it. What a joke. What's worse than the garbage he calls hunting is the 1200 thumbs up he got. If you really want to puke up your breakfast go read some of the comments.

knightrider

I would rather shoot spikes the rest of my days than stoop to this level of hypocrisy 🤮

Urban_Hunter

This is both hilarious and disgusting. My favorite part is how many people will defend this guy on the premise of deer population. A doe kill would potentially remove 3 deer next year, potentially 9 the next year, 27 the next year, etc. He removed 1. With no potential for next year. Argument invalid….

Latest posts