Seek One knocks down a TN stud!!

UT-longbeard

That's a bruiser.

Attachments

• 396E0FE6-DF18-4150-9FF4-F0229BB6BE7A.png
    396E0FE6-DF18-4150-9FF4-F0229BB6BE7A.png
    440.7 KB · Views: 2,341

Spurhunter

Don't know anything about seek one or the comments above, but a heck of a deer.
Seek one "seeks" out deer in neighborhoods, subdivisions, people's backyards, etc. These neighborhood bucks are the wariest of the whitetail species. To get past their super senses you may have to dress like Meemaw does when she tends to her flowerbeds and camofluage your bow to look like a common garden rake.

Hduke86

Don't know anything about seek one or the comments above, but a heck of a deer.
It's a heck of a deer and would be an actual achievement if they didn't hunt people's pets. I've literally seen them set up a ground blind next to a person's driveway and then the lawn service came and he was sitting in it while they began to mow.

backyardtndeer

Seek one "seeks" out deer in neighborhoods, subdivisions, people's backyards, etc. These neighborhood bucks are the wariest of the whitetail species. To get past their super senses you may have to dress like Meemaw does when she tends to her flowerbeds and camofluage your bow to look like a common garden rake.
That is pretty pathetic.

Spurhunter

View attachment 147150The new Seek One fence ground blind. Set it up anywhere to stay legal with HOA rules while you smoke, toast, piledrive those wild bucks
My sister lives in a suburb of St. Louis. She sends me pics of some absolute studs in her yard. Apparently over the years the freeway, shopping centers, and subdivisions trapped these deer away from any woods. Now they are just neighborhood pets that live in people's backyards. Please don't tell Seek One. They'll find out who I am and use me to locate my sister and find that subdivision. It would be quite an accomplishment, but I'm sure they could arrow the wary beast that beds down behind my sister's pool next to the fence.

CritterGitter

Or slam a screen door so they think its time to get fed

CritterGitter

Somthing about that guy really gets to me . He recently started turkey hunting and maybe thats why. Hit a nerve . He has absolute no problem knocking on 100 doors a day and turns his cute charm wayyyy up and gets permission on countless places. Im sure he has a good stack of cash in the truck that helps too .

RobDooley

that will work, or you could just fire up the grill

Spurhunter

He has absolute no problem knocking on 100 doors a day
I couldn't do it. I've always hated asking anybody for anything. I'd rather lease land, join a lease, buy land, or do without. I've probably missed out on some great places over the years because I wouldn't/couldn't knock on a door.

Last edited:

BSK

My hat is off to these guys! If you think finding those bucks and then getting permission to hunt them legally is easy, then you are living in dreamland.

It is a lot easier spotting bucks in fields and then getting permission to cut them off to bedding in public or private.
So the accomplishment is getting permission to kill a pet? Not hunting a wary wild animal?

Hmmm, color me NOT impressed.

Latest posts