It has to said...

THEdonkey0515

I respect teams that develop young talent.
Signed them all young to long deals as well.

Austin Riley 10 year deal.
Ronald acuna 8 year deal
Michael Harris 8 year deal
Spencer strider 6 year deal
Ozzie albies 7 year deal

All these guys start got drafted and developed by the braves. You got other guys like Max fried and Brice Elder who also start and was drafted by the organization waiting on contracts. I may be wrong but, besides the DH who has been there 4 years now I'm not sure the braves start a Free agent signing.

THEdonkey0515

I went to the Braves vs Yankees last year in Atlanta. It was my first ever MLB game in person. Had a great time, even though the Yankees lost. One of the best things, it seemed like there was more Yankee fans at the park than Braves fans. It probably wasn't so, but the sea of Yankee jerseys was very prevalent.
I go to a few games every year.

Lt.Dan

My dad was a Yankees fan while growing up so I pulled for them and the Braves. It's rare if I watch MLB anymore.
I've always been a Yankee fan and also a bit of a Baltimore fan. I was never a die hard watch every game type person. Usually just the World Series and maybe 1 or 2 other games a year. It's when the BLM shenanigans started in all the sports (especially the NFL) I switched to baseball. And also when NASCAR started that split winning crap. I lost interest in them also. I've never been a college level spectator.

Lt.Dan

You serious Clark? After George Floyd overdosed on Fentanyl numerous MLB teams came out in BLM t-shirts on opening day. Including the Cardinals. I turned it off and haven't watched an inning since.
I was not watching MLB at the time, but I had heard that something like that happened. Once. Then MLB put a stop to it, or so I heard. I never saw any MLB team doing those type of things. The NFL let them kneel during the National Anthem and act out continuously and that's when I quit watching and have not watched a game of football since. If a person is going to disrespect the flag I fought for, I have no respect for them and will not support them.

Last edited:

sharpshooter

1000001099.gif

PalsPal

My dad was a Brooklyn Dodgers fan growing up. Why, you ask? Because that's what he could listen to on his AM radio here in TN.

So, when they moved west, his allegiance went with them. Growing up, we went to see them play in Atlanta or Cincinnati a few times.

I was a fan through the Garvey, Cey, etc years. Was caught up in Fernandomania. My Fandom had already waned some, but the strike in the 90s was the final straw.

I may have watched a few innings of a World Series over the years since, but that's about it.

BMan

My dad was a Brooklyn Dodgers fan growing up. Why, you ask? Because that's what he could listen to on his AM radio here in TN.

Nothing better than listening to a ball game on the radio while you're working outside. Shame that MLB has shot themselves in the foot so much the past few years. Not to the extent the nfl has, but they've come close a couple of times.

Latest posts