Fort Campbell guys!!!

medwc

Tn Joe said:
Thanks guys

Medwc, I didn't get a buck last yr. Killed one in 2010

OK, seen this about a week ago when I was looking through an old post. Fort Campbell 2011
You was just posting a buck taken. Anyways, I am done on the fort unless they open ab03 or 01. LBL bound the next 3 days for some elitist hunting.

WVBOWHUNTER

Resampled_2012-12-13_18-59-59_136_zps82d862a0.jpg

found this buck this morning in area 7 he was in my honey hole, and of course I am tagged out so what do I do, call my boy up tell him to get in there this evening and see if he can get at him. So what does he do, kills it. I cant believe it actually worked out that way. Congrats Cojack nice big boy.

HuntnMoon

Ive been hunting that buck for 3 years... ive seen him that many times, never was able to get a shot and always wondered if i would see him again...I am over seas right now and have been checking on here periodically to see if anyone ever got him... breaks my heart, but I am glad for you... Thats a great buck! i know theres other guys out there like me that have seen him before, congratulations

WVBOWHUNTER

He weighed 132lbs. I can't believe how easy to pattern he was. Called my buddy after this buck stood infront of me begging me to kill him. He said I'll get off work right now and he had to wait till noon before someone checked out then i told him right where to sit and thats all she wrote.

Latest posts