Fort Campbell guys!!!

Mr.Bro

turk870 said:
congrats on the buck.
i know its frustrating not getting in areas and seeing only a few trucks in them but thats part of it atleaset we get to hunt there..i got 41 for tomm.never been in going in blind but atleaset im hunting

Did you sign up?? :grin:
Never thought a civilian could ever get 41.
I even gave up trying.
Good luck!

turk870

suprized me as well,the prob.is im going in an area with out any prior time in it .just gana look at flashearth and do the best i can..

LIL JOKER

I've hunted 41 and 40 before u just got to keep calling ...every time I get them areas in afternoon ..sometimes hunters will check out u just got to go the extrA mile calling

Mr.Bro

LIL JOKER said:
I've hunted 41 and 40 before u just got to keep calling ...every time I get them areas in afternoon ..sometimes hunters will check out u just got to go the extrA mile calling

Its not the extra mile that bothers me.Its that extra 50 miles from 44a to checking station back to 41 thats a killer. :grin:

Think i am through for the year guys.Having to work every day between now and new year.Busy time at the liquor store.
Good luck to all and kill a big un.

Gravel

I have done the same thing. By calling excessive trying to pickup an area when someone checks out.

I got 19, then 42a the day after by calling the afternoon before. Or pick it up the day of for an afternoon hunt when someone checks out.

Just takes a lot of effort.

turk870

thanks for the info.only saw 4 does.bet 41 was real nice before they cut all the growed up fields.hunted in a funnel.
the road on the north of 41 that goes to the rd that borders impact forget the name but has a gate wasnt sure if you could drive down it so i walked only to find people parked at bld.would like to get in there when its not so hot and deer are moving.

Mr.Bro

turk870 said:
thanks for the info.only saw 4 does.bet 41 was real nice before they cut all the growed up fields.hunted in a funnel.
the road on the north of 41 that goes to the rd that borders impact forget the name but has a gate wasnt sure if you could drive down it so i walked only to find people parked at bld.would like to get in there when its not so hot and deer are moving.

Yeah i think its Caudle Rd.Most think you need to be next to the impact so thats the closest and where most go.Maybe next time?

@fulldraw

I finally got to hunt this afternoon. Saw a 3 pt and a doe.

Mr Bro, hope you get to make it out again this year. The bucks are still looking for does.

Tn Joe

Killed a decent 10pt this evening in 42b

1209121841_zps2a7d3792.jpg

medwc

Congrats TnJoe!

Didn't you kill a good one last year too? I know someone on here has taken 2 in a row.

Latest posts