Fort Campbell guys!!!

@fulldraw

What happened to the 2012 thread?!!! I'm gone for two days and the thread gets deleted. What's going on?

Btw, my son arrived yesterday morning! I'm a DAD!!!! Good thing I tagged out in Ky Saturday and Sunday. :)

Buzzard

Congrats on the turkey and trophy (son). I think the thread went south pretty quick and was deleted.

JDP

Well someone else asked about the thread yesterday and now that thread is gone too.. I dunno what's going on!

Congrats on the little one!!

JDP

So far we are at 219 birds, it's slowing way down and the birds are hard to come by. Not being very vocal off the roost.

Mr.Bro

Congrats on the birds and your son!

I guess there were to much threatening going on.So someone pulled the plug.

Try to keep it going here.See how long it lasts.

medwc

@fulldraw said:
What happened to the 2012 thread?!!! I'm gone for two days and the thread gets deleted. What's going on?

Btw, my son arrived yesterday morning! I'm a DAD!!!! Good thing I tagged out in Ky Saturday and Sunday. :)

Congrats on the son and the great turkey season!!!

;)

LIL JOKER

medwc said:
@fulldraw said:

Congrats on the son and the great turkey season!!!

;)

hey i put in it the last thread that got axed..
did u kill anything at ft last season ,how about lbl

medwc

LIL JOKER said:
hey i put in it the last thread that got axed..
did u kill anything at ft last season ,how about lbl
And I said I don't think I even seen a shooter buck last year. Took a bunch of does to fill the freezer and that was it. Was a very slow year, buck wise, for me. Pretty much the same at LBL. Never tagged a buck, all does.

switchbacker

question, is most of the 101 back? seems like i read most of the division is, but i dont know for sure. the reason is, if they are at say 80 percent capacity wouldnt it be harder for a civlian to get in a area?

Latest posts