Fort Campbell youth hunt

Stumpsitter

My son has been drawn on the hunt for this weekend. I just received the email. He's excited to say the least. I've never set foot on the place. I'm trying to cyber scout our area (not even sure if I'm looking at the right place).
Not asking for any spots, but does anyone have any advice about where to stay that's convenient to the best route to lake Kyle and possibly area TA31?
I'm looking at the map and I'm pretty sure I'm looking at the right area. I'm just not wanting to get up there and get into some sort of trouble for not being in the right place. I'm planning on going up Friday and at least getting familiar with the entrances. I'm probably going call the help line that's been provided in the email in the morning.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

deerfever

Look at the map ,roads you can and cannot drive, make sure you go nowhere that you are not supposed to be and follow all rules in the Cam guide. Do not get out of the vehicle to scout if you drive out the day before as that is not allowed. You may want to call the helpline but definitely read up on all the rules in the guide as they are very well enforced. Your area is numbered on the map and should be easy to find based off the road names that outline it. Good luck!

Latest posts