Fort Campbell - 2022

batten_down

What a joke.

Made all these big changes over the summer and now on the eve of Opening Day, their reservation system is down.

Not cool. I'm texting with three guys (+ me) that have taken time away from work to get logged-in, and it's down.

Anyway, good luck to everyone hitting the fort this weekend and this season.

batten_down

What do you mean "it's down"? Website not working?
Something different this year, ypu have to reserve a spot the day before. Then go in morning of your hunt and validate your reservation. Now you're legal and you can hunt. Well today is reservation day and everyone -including active duty- is getting the same error message. And can't reserve a spot. Management says they're aware of it. But who knows when it'll be up and working. Par for the course for Fort Campbell outdoor rec.

Tn Joe

Contrary to what I thought at first I actually like the new system
Like said in the other thread the new system will increase opportunity for civilians compared the 15% percent we were allowed in the past. Might even get to share a hunt with a buddy or two in the same area, been several yrs since much of that has happened.

Specializedjon

Something different this year, ypu have to reserve a spot the day before. Then go in morning of your hunt and validate your reservation. Now you're legal and you can hunt. Well today is reservation day and everyone -including active duty- is getting the same error message. And can't reserve a spot. Management says they're aware of it. But who knows when it'll be up and working. Par for the course for Fort Campbell outdoor rec.
It surprises me that a government entity would have these types of problems.

(almost hard to type that)

Latest posts