Camera solution for this situation?

PickettSFHunter

One property I own has a severe elevation change of 900 ft border to border. Service on the bottom of the property is only available when the leaves are off the trees and even then it's spotty. If you go 100 yards up from there though, service goes to 2 bars, another 200 yards up and you have 5G LTE. The issue is, the only clearing I have to shoot hogs in is on the bottom. It is very helpful to get cell pics to know when hogs are there to shoot. Is there any solution for this situation? I've tried climbing a tree and putting an antennae way above the camera….it worked well until full foliage came on. Thanks for any suggestions.

tree_ghost

One property I own has a severe elevation change of 900 ft border to border. Service on the bottom of the property is only available when the leaves are off the trees and even then it's spotty. If you go 100 yards up from there though, service goes to 2 bars, another 200 yards up and you have 5G LTE. The issue is, the only clearing I have to shoot hogs in is on the bottom. It is very helpful to get cell pics to know when hogs are there to shoot. Is there any solution for this situation? I've tried climbing a tree and putting an antennae way above the camera….it worked well until full foliage came on. Thanks for any suggestions.
Moultrie makes a set of cameras that uses one of the group as the "transmission" camera and the other cameras as "remote" cameras that send pics
To the "transmission" if I'm not mistaken. I think @Hduke86 had some at one point because of this same issue….

Hduke86

Moultrie makes a set of cameras that uses one of the group as the "transmission" camera and the other cameras as "remote" cameras that send pics
To the "transmission" if I'm not mistaken. I think @Hduke86 had some at one point because of this same issue….
Mine are the Cuddie link system to where you have one "cell camera" and the rest out on the property send to the cell one. As long as your cell cam has service it should send

Latest posts