Cold weather gloves

TN Whitetail Freak

ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER":3kus03mt said:
Has anyone found any real good cold weather gloves.my hands are the only part of my body I have trouble keeping warm during cold weather.I don't mind paying for good quality,I just wanna be satisfied.

im the opposite, i cannot keep my feet warm and have tried everything...for gloves i do a medium weight glove and cold weather mits from walmart

scn

TN Whitetail Freak":3sxmsnpd said:
ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER":3sxmsnpd said:
Has anyone found any real good cold weather gloves.my hands are the only part of my body I have trouble keeping warm during cold weather.I don't mind paying for good quality,I just wanna be satisfied.

im the opposite, i cannot keep my feet warm and have tried everything...for gloves i do a medium weight glove and cold weather mits from walmart

If you are hunting out of a metal treestand with your feet in direct contact with the metal base, there are some cold foot issues. The best thing I have found is to get one of the auto mats with carpet on the top and the knobby rubber on the back and use it to help from the boot to stand heat transfer. I punch a hole in one corner and add a big D ring to attach it to my pack on the walk in. It will make a noticeable difference.

If you plan to try it this fall when it gets cold, now is the time to buy one. Most have a pretty bad rubber smell when they are new. But, if you leave it outside for a while where air can circulate around it, the smell starts to go away.

Latest posts