Upcoming Cold Snap

philsanchez76

With the cool weather, it would be a great morning to do some light rattling with a set of antlers. Nothing loud, just some light tickling of the tines! And then lay them down and be ready! I killed a nice buck with my bow after rattling on a cool morning about 10 years ago. I saw several more bucks after I shot him. They were shooters too! I might have to borrow my dad's Excalibur and go sit in my favorite spot.
Good idea. ive def had several sparring sessions on cameras already. Could not be more excited about this fall weather.

JCDEERMAN

Just saw that. Wife said "I know where you'll be" 👍

Can't wait
🤣

We were at some Oktoberfest thing yesterday drinking a few beers. We were with friends and maybe planning a get together next weekend. I pulled up the forecast and it showed a low of 38. My wife said "well, he'll be hunting, so he's out". 😂 then my buddy started laughing and said this is the first time I think I've ever seen you in October. I said, "it's hot out" 🤣

Ski

🤣

We were at some Oktoberfest thing yesterday drinking a few beers. We were with friends and maybe planning a get together next weekend. I pulled up the forecast and it showed a low of 38. My wife said "well, he'll be hunting, so he's out". 😂 then my buddy started laughing and said this is the first time I think I've ever seen you in October. I said, "it's hot out" 🤣
John Candy No GIF by Laff

TonyB

So dissapointed. Been waiting for the cold snap and hunting in this heat. The cold snap moves in right when fall break starts for the kids. Ill be in a lakehouse in georgia spending time with the family and will miss it. Weather never seems to line up with my schedule lol

BSK

What's the precipitation look like for the next 2-3 weeks? We getting any?
Very little. As the front moves through this Thursday and Friday, some rain, but not a lot. The following front the next Friday looks like even less rain.

Climate Prediction Center has Western and Middle TN in their "Rapid Onset of Drought" category for October. Don't expect much rain until mid-November.

UTGrad

Very little. As the front moves through this Thursday and Friday, some rain, but not a lot. The following front the next Friday looks like even less rain.

Climate Prediction Center has Western and Middle TN in their "Rapid Onset of Drought" category for October. Don't expect much rain until mid-November.

Unless there is a tropical storm or Hurricane.

BamBam77

Canyonlands, the Needles Section.
Great spot. I stayed in Moab a few years back during a rare snow. Canyonlands was less crowded than Arches and I liked it more. Dead Horse Point was great too

Attachments

• 20201222_135445.jpg
    20201222_135445.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 20201222_123652.jpg
    20201222_123652.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 20201222_161620.jpg
    20201222_161620.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts