Cold Weather: Who's Hunting This Week

philsanchez76

My trails cams were going off last night several bucks up and moving. Been in the tree since 6 haven't seen a thing this mornin.
The best buck I have tabs on hit a scrape I have a cam on in the last 5 min of daylight last night and then again this morning about 9 am. ill be hunting out there this afternoon for sure!

backyardtndeer

Wind has been shifting some here, but the rain looks to be almost done. Hoping the wind will let up tomorrow morning, I will probably go. Cwd unit, so will be rifle. If the current forecast holds, Thursday and Friday mornings will be the best wind for my most productive stands, I will definitely be going those mornings.

30-06 type of guy

The orange crew comes out this weekend so I'm gone try to be out there Tuesday-Thursday evenings. Only had 1 buck to work my nerves last week so far (didn't like the shot) I was hoping my son would get him Saturday but no luck. Feel like my opportunity is coming soon tho.

tntrkkllr

I work third shift (sun-thurs) so I'm going Wednesday Thursday and Friday right after work! I have to stay late tomorrow I know but I'll be home at a decent time to keep an eye out in the back yard plot! Definitely going to be out Friday evening and Saturday morning and afternoon

BSK

Got a video the night of the 27th of my best buck scent trailing a doe through a food plot. Now this doesn't guarantee she was in estrus, but that buck was definitely after one particular deer.

backyardtndeer

I am sitting at the middle school to pick up my son, and I just get a notification on my cell cam, a big bodied wide 8(possibly 4.5 year old) just walked past my camera on a scrapeline about 175 yards from where I took my son yesterday afternoon. He was the third buck on that scrapeline in the past 20 minutes. They are moving midday in this overcast drizzle. I will definitely be out tomorrow morning.

Latest posts