TN 7-7.5 favorites Saturday night!

Deer Assassin

Rocky flopp

Attachments

• IMG_5173.png
    IMG_5173.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 72

MUP

As a vol fan for many years Milton will not get it done. He doesn't have the mentality to be quarterback.
And in this game he didn't have an O line to even give him a chance to. ;) After this debacle I see TN losing another 3 games this season, maybe more. Pathetic. And on a side note, I can't stand to see these players make a first down, and celebrate as if it was a game winning TD, when they're down 26-7. How moronic is that? It's showing their IQ, that's what it is. 🙄

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

Joking aside, I think that right there 👆 is the most under rated, and least talked about aspect in all of this.

Talking heads and fans alike have talked themselves blue in the face about Milton and the receivers. This is the first time in 20 years the Vols have headed to Gainesville with more equal or better talent on the field AND a better coach.

He knows exactly how important this game is, but he does not let it paralyze him due to his own insecurities. Which is not something that can be said about any of the coaches we've had since Fulmer.
This post and ones like it did not age well.

Looks to me like Heuple been eating one too many donuts at coffee in the mornings with fat phil. LOL

Latest posts