TN 7-7.5 favorites Saturday night!

Spurhunter

IMG_5114.jpg

Displaced_Vol

Joking aside, I think that right there 👆 is the most under rated, and least talked about aspect in all of this.

Talking heads and fans alike have talked themselves blue in the face about Milton and the receivers. This is the first time in 20 years the Vols have headed to Gainesville with more equal or better talent on the field AND a better coach.

He knows exactly how important this game is, but he does not let it paralyze him due to his own insecurities. Which is not something that can be said about any of the coaches we've had since Fulmer.

THEdonkey0515

I think even if Milton is off again, Tennessee can still win this game. I think the Dline is gonna give UF trouble.

Tennessee has a legit three-headed monster in the backfield at the HB position. Milton would need to use his legs more. Hit on some screens and slants to keep the defense a little honest. I would think even with a bad Milton as long as his not turning the ball over. It's gonna be a close game.

Last edited:

Wrangler95

Vols were a hailmary away from losing last year in Neyland,it will probably come down to who has the ball last!Praying Milton plays another Clemson game!

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Did I understand correctly what I think that I heard on the radio when in Knoxville earlier this week… that UT has only won twice at Florida in the last 52yr? I'm not digging, but that is an amazing stat of true

wayne

Did I understand correctly what I think that I heard on the radio when in Knoxville earlier this week… that UT has only won twice at Florida in the last 52yr? I'm not digging, but that is an amazing stat of true
Yes, they are 2-17 in the last 52 years in Gainesville.

PalsPal

How we lucked into this coach is beyond me!

On not having won in The Swamp since 2003 adds motivation:

"In our program a lot, we talk about being able to reset and just play the next play. What happened last year, yet alone a decade ago, or what happens during the course of the game, the previous play, has nothing to do with what's happening next. Our guys are kind of taking on that mindset a little bit. Certainly they're aware of that streak, but for us, it's really about our preparation and our practice and finishing the week out the right way to go down there and play our best football."

Trey13

I think even if Milton is off again, Tennessee can still win this game. I think the Dline is gonna give UF trouble.

Tennessee has a legit three-headed monster in the backfield at the HB position. Milton would need to use his legs more. Hit on some screens and slants to keep the defense a little honest. I would think even with a bad Milton as long as his not turning the ball over. It's gonna be a close game.
UF is young. I think y'all's coach will run hurry up allot also

sgtwebb1

UT's defensive line, Safeties & LB are for real this year.
The only weakness is at corner, and it's more of a 50/50 weakness at worst.

The offense only ran about 10 different plays against Austin Peay, and not much more than that against Virginia.

They'll open the playbook up Saturday night.
REAL football starts this week.

UT 38

FL 20
Well this hasn't gone the way I thought it would.
UT looks a mess right now trailing at halftime 26-7.
I hate the Gators almost as much as Alabama...

Latest posts