TN 7-7.5 favorites Saturday night!

TNTreeman

Vols fans are faithless. If I hear "I hope I'm wrong" one more time I'm going to beat my dog.
The swamp is rough on the Vols. Typically Florida looks terrible early in the year, looks ALL world against Tennessee , then stinks it up after that and loses to Kensucky. I'll be shocked if Vols win Saturday, hope I'm wrong. Please be kind to your dog. 😜

MUP

Just don't see it happening in the swamp even if Milton looks off again. They will ride him out in a close game. If they are going to make the switch the following week against UTSA would be the better move.

Let's just hope Milton gets it together, and we don't have to worry about a QB controversy.
I do see Milton having to scramble, just hope it's positive yards each play. ;)

chris1976

How old are you 😁? Us older fans have learned to NEVER be confident going in to the FL game, because we've been burned too many times.
My granddaddy told me if a man takes to the plow looking back , he is not fit for the kingdom. I'm looking forward to beating them in their house. Yesterday is not tomorrow no matter how you slice it. I hope I'm not wrong 😁

UCStandSitter

Down field stuff has been limited so far this year. I think that has been intentional knowing it wasn't needed to take down the first two opponents and avoid tipping our hand. I say we see an air show with a 55 gal drum of stickum for the receiver corps. Vols by 17

sgtwebb1

UT's defensive line, Safeties & LB are for real this year.
The only weakness is at corner, and it's more of a 50/50 weakness at worst.

The offense only ran about 10 different plays against Austin Peay, and not much more than that against Virginia.

They'll open the playbook up Saturday night.
REAL football starts this week.

UT 38

FL 20

sgtwebb1

After the last 2 weeks, I think UT can do something I can't remember them ever doing, and I saw my first UT game in 1968.

I think they have a good chance to beat Florida AT Florida, and Alabama AT Alabama in the same season.

WILL they??
Who knows.

CAN they??
Sure.

UF sure as hell ain't as good as they used to be, and Alabama looks very beatable--just ask "the other UT" if they can be beat in their house this season.... 🤣:cool:

Anyways, if they win both, lose 1, or lose both, I'll not lose a wink of sleep.

VOLS.png

PalsPal

UT's defensive line, Safeties & LB are for real this year.
The only weakness is at corner, and it's more of a 50/50 weakness at worst.

The offense only ran about 10 different plays against Austin Peay, and not much more than that against Virginia.

They'll open the playbook up Saturday night.
REAL football starts this week.

UT 38

FL 20

Ok, I needed this.

Another factor I saw on another site is that FL qb isn't much of a running threat.

IF we don't give them points with turnovers or special teams, I see a 14-17 point game.

Trey13

Milton has his accuracy back (he plays well in the state of Florida), The defense is up to the task, and the 3 headed monster at tailback runs it down their throats. Tennessee 27 Florida13.
Well he did say he doesn't lose in the state of Florida. May be the kids of death. Kinda like a duck pulling a truck. 😂

31-28 UF

Latest posts