The Wooden Stand (Death Trap)

Ahuntin1

Catman, please at least put some 3 inch screws in that thing. I will be thru nashville around 3 thursday and coming back thru sunday morning. You free either time to grab those lock-ons?

catman529

Ahuntin1 said:
Catman, please at least put some 3 inch screws in that thing. I will be thru nashville around 3 thursday and coming back thru sunday morning. You free either time to grab those lock-ons?
I might make one of those times work, do you have my # to text me?

catman529

-DRM- said:
Bunch of sissies here I tell ya, lol.

Come on - post up another pic of the stand!
ok, here is a pic of it. It is a platform that is double braced from the top and bottom. The shooting rail is not quite as sturdy (still holds my weight), but is mainly to keep me enclosed and also holds a cup holder and dry storage. I have to bring a seat to sit on.

Mudbone has climbed in it and says it is solid too. Wouldn't want someone real heavy on it though :grin:

Here are the deer killed from the stand last year

MattR

It doesn't look as bad to me as everyone was saying. Looks comfortable. Just be safe of course.Also, I agree ahuntin1 Throw some screws in it, all I would be worried about was the condition of the nails or screws that are in it.

Winchester

As long as you attach your harness when you leave the ground, you really have little to worry about!

catman529

I put up the life line/prussik knot on the tree today. And kicked off the old stale blackberry-filled coon poop that was in the stand.

Latest posts