For Sale 2016 Kubota BX1870 4x4

MoonBuzzard

Guys I had some down time this AM to write an ad for a mower that needs a new home. So I did. Pics and details will be added when time allows but I wanted to get it out there and see what interest I get. I do NOT use FB MP so you guys and a couple other sites are it. Anyway feel free to pm me with any questions or if you have my number text me.

2016 Kubota BX1870 4x4
1 owner with 389 hours
18HP 3 cylinder diesel
54" cut
ROPS
3 point hitch
front/rear hydraulics
Never sat in the rain and always garage kept

NEW front tires
NEW belt
NEW anti scalp wheels
NEW battery
Fresh oil change service
Fresh hydro oil service
Blades are sharp

My father purchased this new in 2016 from Kubota of Knoxville on Clinton Hwy. He maintained a 2 acre yard with it and its never left the property other than to be serviced by Kubota. He fell ill several years ago and was no longer able to operate it. His health was priority at the time so it sat in his garage and I mowed using a commercial mower. It was still cranked and drove around the yard and operated just to keep things lubed and in order. But it's now time to send it on to a new owner.

The only issue mechanically it currently has is a safety switch that isn't cooperating. It's hard to explain and in NO WAY effects the mowing. I'll explain this over the phone to a serious buyer. Again, it's ready to mow ! There are several cosmetic issues, although minor, that I'll mention. The worst is/was a cracked grill that I repaired. Again, nothing to do with the operation just something that needs mentioning. It also has scratches marks etc from weekly use. The rear tires are original and in great shape. No plugs patches etc as far as I can see. The fronts were replaced because being a 4x4 it has a tendency to wear the fronts more (don't ask me why)

Asking Price is $10,000.00

I will deliver this anywhere in the state (or state that touches TN ) for fuel cost.

Im in east tn

backyardtndeer

Man you have that one about as clean as they get, looks newer than my bx2230 did when I bought it new in 2006. Kubotas are indeed good machines, and parts are typically very easy to find.