Live from the stand 2023

rem270

Haven't seen the 2023 Live from the stand thread this year so maybe we can get this pinned to the top.

Crazy that I ran the heat in my truck most of the week but this morning it's muggy as all get out.

Either way deer season is in and life is good.
20230902_063608.jpg

rem270

9-9 afternoon hunt. Had company picnic and didn't get in the stand until 5. Seen one doe.
20230909_170730.jpg

9-10. This is probably the coolest early Sept hunting I've ever seen. 58 degrees this morning with highs of low 80's. Came to my other farm this morning and sitting in probably what's my most favorite set up I have here. Tucked in a big pine tree with great cover. Seen a small buck early then 2 fawns and same buck a little while later. Watching another small buck rub a fallen limb that's on the ground now.
20230910_063343.jpg

20230910_063539.jpg

encore06

Afternoon hunt. In a stand about 80 yards from the truck. Great spot and usually see quite a bit of deer here. These short walks will make you lazy lol.
View attachment 195613
I told my wife the other day that she's wearing me out and in a couple of months when she's much better I'm heading to western Ky/Tn for a few days of R&R in the woods, since I know someone who has invited me to their little piece of Heaven. Not sure if she bought it😂

encore06

I told my wife the other day that she's wearing me out and in a couple of months when she's much better I'm heading to western Ky/Tn for a few days of R&R in the woods, since I know someone who has invited me to their little piece of Heaven. Not sure if she bought it😂
C'mon Dustin, you're supposed to have responded with something along the lines of' "Hey, Carl, I have a stand with you name on it, that's crawling with deer."
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

rem270

C'mon Dustin, you're supposed to have responded with something along the lines of' "Hey, Carl, I have a stand with you name on it, that's crawling with deer."
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Carl, you're welcome anytime buddy! Sorry, I thought at first you were talking about me but then I thought maybe he has another connection lol. Come on anytime tho!

Latest posts