2023 Season Recap

mike243

Congrats on a great season, please kill more yotes we can't eat some animals, nothing sez we have to mount either, think of all the other critters that will live because you took it out, I thank you and every other hunter will also. It's a part of hunting like trapping which has helped control populations, Unfortunately trapping/fur use has been going downhill for a lot of years so the number of predators has risen sharply, yotes use to not be a part of our woods here in modern times, they take a lot of small and large game.

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
Kill all the coyotes you can. Good looking 8 point you took!
Thanks. Wish that one tine was broken.
That is great,congrats!!
Thanks
Awesome. Bow kills, public land and especially bow kills on public land get my respect!!!!
I try to have mupltiple public land pieces scouted and confindent to hunt and find deer on going into the season. Because things can change so quick. Actually had a small piece last year that some teenagers decided to tare up with motorcycles and 4 wheelers. That's public land though.

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
Congrats on a great season, please kill more yotes we can't eat some animals, nothing sez we have to mount either, think of all the other critters that will live because you took it out, I thank you and every other hunter will also. It's a part of hunting like trapping which has helped control populations, Unfortunately trapping/fur use has been going downhill for a lot of years so the number of predators has risen sharply, yotes use to not be a part of our woods here in modern times, they take a lot of small and large game.
Great season, congratulations! Don't feel bad about killing a coyote, there is no way we can eradicate them all, but I wish.
Kill more coyotes! Sounds like a campaign slogan a lot could get behind and come together on. :)

Latest posts