Stand to ATV Distance

Soft Talker

I pray your knees never do what mine did.
Have no problem with those elderly, or those broke down, who drive right to where they sit. Although that would not have been my first guess at what type of hunter I was dealing with, I would have eventually figured that out after meeting them :)

Whitetaillane8

Have no problem with those elderly, or those broke down, who drive right to where they sit. Although that would not have been my first guess at what type of hunter I was dealing with, I would have eventually figured that out after meeting them :)
I hope you enjoy hunting alone if someone has to meet your expectations to hunt around you. Do you hand out a set of rules for your fellow hunters?

Soft Talker

I hope you enjoy hunting alone if someone has to meet your expectations to hunt around you. Do you hand out a set of rules for your fellow hunters?
Yes Sir, I hunt alone, and am very critical of those in my circle of hunting buddies. Thats just me though. With 52 years in the woods, I feel I've earned the right to that opinion. I'm out boys.

RedDawg

Automatically assuming the worst about people must be a miserable way to approach life. Even now I'm still trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, and I wish you a wonderful and fulfilling New Year.

Latest posts