Seek One knocks down a TN stud!!

batten_down

I form my opinions based on what I think. If my opinion is 1 out of 1000 then so be it. If my opinion agrees with 999 out of 1000 so be that too. I don't change my opinion to be part of the mob or to be some kind of lone wolf.
Well congratulations.
You're opinion here, and your admitted trolling, seems out of character for the man I met a couple years ago. Especially considering how quick you are to call out others for trolling. And, I promise you, the only people pissing themselves in this thread, are the closeted dems (and not so closeted) that you're jumping in with. Pay attention to the names. You'll see what I mean. They love having someone such as yourself on their side. And the juvenile antics have run their course (in my opinion) and have already -apparently- run off a well-liked longtime member in Catman. You guys carry on though. The fifty-plus page thread will do more damage than anything seek1 will ever do.

AT Hiker

There a nibble. But not the one I was after; you're a throwback
At first I thought I was behind you in Clarksville the other day but realized it was missing the Seek1 sticker😛
#juviantics
E217DDFA-D1C1-43B4-8C6C-C08727276CC6.jpeg

Levee Jumper

Im anxiously awaiting a video of him killing the giant deer in Ohio that "he found" (i.e. Karen put it on twitter eating from a bird feeder).

Can you imagine driving from Atlanta to Ohio to kill somebody's pet deer?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 4.35.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 4.35.35 PM.png
    481.2 KB · Views: 98
  • Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 4.36.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 4.36.29 PM.png
    509.2 KB · Views: 100

Spurhunter

You're opinion here, and your admitted trolling, seems out of character for the man I met a couple years ago. Especially considering how quick you are to call out others for trolling.
My opinion is what it was 50 pages ago. If someone wants to kill Meemaw's pet buck legally, go ahead. But he shouldn't act like he accomplished some great feat. As far as trolling goes, I don't know if it was trolling as much as showing how silly it is for grown men to idolize someone because they are on TV or a computer screen. The same can be said for movie stars, musicians, pro athletes, etc., and those people actually have accomplished something.

batten_down

TO THE WOODS-KARENS:

You're right. I'm wrong.
I'm a big enough man to admit when I'm wrong and I hope you all can forgive.

What really changed my mind -well, I'll cut to the chase. There's enough info in this thread to figure out exactly where these boys were hunting (if im allowed to use that term) So, I decided to see for myself after my basspro run yesterday. I went by there, and you're right, no business any hunting going on there. I did run across this two-day old roadkill and snapped a quick pic. I think we can all agree this is the ending these deer deserve.
downsized_Image10192013114528.jpg

👍🏻

ImThere

TO THE WOODS-KARENS:

You're right. I'm wrong.

What really changed my mind -well, I'll cut to the chase. There's enough info in this thread to figure out exactly where these boys were hunting (if im allowed to use that term) So, I decided to see for myself after my basspro run yesterday. I went by there, and you're right, no business any hunting going on there. I did run across this two-day old roadkill and snapped a quick pic. I think we can all agree this is the ending these deer deserve.
View attachment 154707
👍🏻
Come on man that was a rage broadhead!!!

deerdills

TO THE WOODS-KARENS:

You're right. I'm wrong.

View attachment 154707
👍🏻
So that is what sneekone left of his magnificent kill?

BDS05

The guard punches in the security code to disarm it, their new Heydudes shoes squeaking on the freshly polished floor as the walk in, cutting the silence of the eerie department store with its taxidermied eyes fixated on the sport fishermen. Lee looks towards his cameraman and whispers "We have worked so hard for this moment, countless miles on our trucks, knocking on department store managers doors, begging for permission to access these giant large mouth that lurk the tanks of these urban fisheries."
You could've left the Heydudes out of this.

Buzzard Breath

I can see Seek1 now....walking into Bass Pro in the pre dawn light, making sure to park their truck under that police tower in the Opry Mills parking lot, then meeting up with armed mall security.

The guard punches in the security code to disarm it, their new Heydudes shoes squeaking on the freshly polished floor as the walk in, cutting the silence of the eerie department store with its taxidermied eyes fixated on the sport fishermen. Lee looks towards his cameraman and whispers "We have worked so hard for this moment, countless miles on our trucks, knocking on department store managers doors, begging for permission to access these giant large mouth that lurk the tanks of these urban fisheries."

The guard wishes them luck as he locks the door back, telling them if they need anything he will be at the Starbucks lounge. Lee slips him a crisp $100 bill, thanking him, knowing the underpaid night shift guard would take half that but Lee didn't mind "tipping" him a little extra because, he knew, this fishing trip would get him to 100k subscribers, it was worth the small price.

As Lee climbs to the top of the aquarium, with cameraman in tow, the hairs on the back of his neck rise....he knows something isn't right, as he turns, he is face-to-face with a giant Bear! He fumbles his fishing rod but catches it before it falls, for a brief moment his life flashed before his eyes until realizing it was just another piece of prized taxidermy. The fumbling of the fishing rod spooked a few giant blue gill, suspended under a submerged log. Luckily the 23lb large mouth at the other end of the tank wasn't phased. That was Lee's fish, the one he drove all this way for.

He first learned about this fish from a random Facebook post. His niece had just went on a field trip here, the teacher posted a picture of the class in front of the aquarium and unsuspecting to the entire internet world, there frozen in a wave like motion was the worlds largest Bass, Micropterus salmoides, nothing micro about this urban giant!

Like a seasoned fisherman, Lee eloquently flipped the jig towards the back corner of the tank. As the lure hit the surface it sent a series of ripples through the calm water. The blue gill, now on edge, broke their suspension and schooled towards a rock cliff for security. Startling the giant blue cat as they swam pass, his giant fins stirring up the settled debris on the bottom of the tank.
The jig hit its mark but the enormous Bass wasn't interested, he was laser focused on the commotion at the other end of the tank. Lee retrieved the lure and flipped it once again, this time the Bass wasn't having it and the entire tank exploded. Like a scene out of Jaws, the Bass broke the water plane as Lee set the hook. His rod nearly doubled over and the tension on the braided line was testing its limits. He fought with all his power and his muscles pushed the short cut sleeves on his shirt towards his shoulders, the cameraman zoomed in to his bulging biceps knowing the fans would love it.
As the urban monster fought with all its might, Lee over powered it with his Thor like strength, being powered by those fans smashing the like and subscribe button in the You Tube live video. With his fishing rod held high he bent down, with courage like no other, he shoved his free hand into the turbulent water.....fans glued to their phones, waiting for what felt like an eternity to see this mythical urban creature meet his faith with the worlds most awesome fisherman from ATL.
You could hear a pin drop across the globe as fans paused their busy schedules to witness this most awesome world event, then it was like the air had been let out of a giant balloon. The live feed was lost, thousands across the world were left in disbelief. Meanwhile, back in the mall, the power went out. Lee was left fighting the beast in the pitch black dark, while across the mall the security guard was sound asleep. His pumpkin latte spilt across the emergency power shut off panel (which had been installed after the infamous flood to prevent an electrical fire). Moments before, the guard sat his latte on the panel edge during his routine safety check, afterwards he leaned back in his chair and felt the drowsiness over come him so he kicked his feet up for a short nap, unknowingly knocking the coffee over and shorting out the power.

Fans were now getting upset, workplaces reporting chaos as fans tried to figure out what had happened, refusing to work until they knew the results of the battle.
Joe Biden had been forced to release a statement, fearing Republicans might blame his sons laptop for the outage..."the result of Lee's condition is unknown but we do have reports that the Russians and Trump are involved". Was this a last ditch effort to steal the mid terms? Tndeer politcal forum exploded with conspiracy theories, the internet traffic was insane.
Just as martial law was about to be declared, a simple Instagram photo appeared. Captioned "Lee vs Goliath" and there stood, proud above the tank, with the beast in his hand was the worlds greatest Urban Fish Tank Fisherman holding the new world record Large Mouth. #shoutouttomyfanboys
In, before Headhunter claims the catman pm'ed him wanting to know if he has access to the TN Aquarium in Chattanooga.

BDS05

I like to think I'm on a like minded forum until the childish and immature name calling starts from folks perceived as "aged".

Some of you best batten down before the daddy of antlers comes after you for calling them out on their perceived methods of "hunting".

I foresee much emotional damage (reference to an above post) done from this if you all can't get it together.

Sneak1 sucks
FJB
That last part through you for a loop, huh?

Last edited:

cbhunter

TO THE WOODS-KARENS:

You're right. I'm wrong.

View attachment 154707
👍🏻
So serious question…..why no business hunting there? Because it's well populated or was there deer behind every tree or what? Again, being 100% serious as I have zero idea about the area other than what I've read on this thread.

batten_down

So serious question…..why no business hunting there? Because it's well populated or was there deer behind every tree or what? Again, being 100% serious as I have zero idea about the area other than what I've read on this thread.
I didn't go by there. I found the picture on the internet. I was only trying to make a point. My apology to the Woods-Karens was fake too. I didn't intentionally try to mislead anyone, I figured any legitimate attempts to discuss ended about 30+ pages ago.

cbhunter

I didn't go by there. I found the picture on the internet. I was only trying to make a point. My apology to the Woods-Karens was fake too. I didn't intentionally try to mislead anyone, I figured any legitimate attempts to discuss ended about 30+ pages ago.
Totally over my head although I did think you were kidding about "agreeing about the ending they deserved"

I'll go back under my rock now

1667439082347.gif

Latest posts