Seek One’s dilemma

Buzzard Breath

He also lives in Nashville. I bet they killed it on his place.
Screenshot_20230828_132721_Chrome.jpg

bds240

Can and I guess cannot believe this thread is still moving along.
Funny thing is, this is exactly how social media works to seek one's advantage. Fan boys and haters both can't help but talk about them which drives views up. I personally haven't watched one of there videos in a long time as I agree with most of the guys in here saying good for you if you kill one of these neighborhood monsters but stop making it out that its hard or a huge accomplishment. Hundreds of people a week could easily shoot the same deer off there backporch or front lawn.

Molonlabemike

Funny thing is, this is exactly how social media works to seek one's advantage. Fan boys and haters both can't help but talk about them which drives views up. I personally haven't watched one of there videos in a long time as I agree with most of the guys in here saying good for you if you kill one of these neighborhood monsters but stop making it out that its hard or a huge accomplishment. Hundreds of people a week could easily shoot the same deer off there backporch or front lawn.

Exactly. Heck, a good chunk of the haters are pretty up to speed on his every move so he's got that going for him 😂.

Ski

Can and I guess cannot believe this thread is still moving along.

It's entertainment. Although no doubt there are a few who actually seem to care, most are just having fun. No harm no foul no big deal. It's like a barstool debate. It begins with a quasi serious difference of opinion but eventually turns into laughter and puns. It's fun.

Molonlabemike

It's entertainment. Although no doubt there are a few who actually seem to care, most are just having fun. No harm no foul no big deal. It's like a barstool debate. It begins with a quasi serious difference of opinion but eventually turns into laughter and puns. It's fun.

I mean it's an internet forum so it's expected.

Latest posts