Meigs Warden caught baiting

TreyB

Hey Poleaxe, when did you become a fellow game warden? And where are my granddaughter's VHS tapes of the Earnest hunting comedies? For those of you that don't know Poleaxe, John James, (Poleaxe) borrowed my granddaughter's tapes to have them dubbed to DVDs. That's been a few years ago and I've tried numerous times to get him to give them back. This is the guy y'all don't know. He's ignored my requests every time. In short, he's a thief.
Hate to hear that. I've known him for awhile and has always seemed straight. Took my 20 gauge and put a wrap on it and brought it back to me in a week. Has put me on multiple hunting spots when he didn't even know me at the time.
Hope everything works out between y'all and can move forward from this.

CATCHDAWG

Attachments

• 7841E6D0-AF22-4666-BD03-D146CE3C80D6.gif
    7841E6D0-AF22-4666-BD03-D146CE3C80D6.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 28

Hduke86

Me too. He's gotta be one of two types. 1. The guy who goes around bragging how he'd write his own mother a ticket or 2. In it for some type of personal gain..........
Or type 3. An officer doing what he was sworn to do regardless of who may or may not be breaking the law. I don't have a dog in the fight but maybe he was informed of the situation and just to make sure his name was cleared in not turning a blind eye to someone baiting he went to check not knowing the other officer would ACTUALLY be baiting. I for one would not think an Twra officer would be baiting but stranger things have happened.