Live*** from the stand

Hduke86

I was in them this morning. Saw 2 different bears out of bow range and sign everywhere. Too bad it closed today :( Did see 3 Jake's and two long beards!
I've got two good size bears wondering around on the property here in Hamilton county. If one comes in bow range and I know I have a good clear shot then I may let an arrow fly.

Hduke86

It was real quick for me. The archery hunt on South Cherokee is 14 days and I got 1 day in:rolleyes:
The dog gun hunt starts next weekend, I will hunt it but it won't be the same.
Well I hope to see a picture of one on the ground for you. So for the dog gun hunts can you use a gun or is still archery for you?

Molonlabemike

Getting great at taking stand photos…now if only I can get great at harvesting 🤣

Attachments

• 54551DA9-E014-4318-9B5E-3E48B0DDF8C8.jpeg
    54551DA9-E014-4318-9B5E-3E48B0DDF8C8.jpeg
    516.7 KB · Views: 83

Hduke86

Thought you were hunting this morning? I was waiting on a text.
Lol I tried for a few until a" Dennis" came to the edge of the woods yelling….Houston!!! Houston!!!! Are you out there!!!! Hey Houston!!!!
After that I came down and fixed him some coffee and cereal and called it a day lol

DeerCamp

I wonder if Door Dash would bring me some breakfast from DooDads? I'm starved and would tip them real good.
View attachment 149933
My wife hunts a blind about 200 yards behind the house.
She's often joked about making a zipline to send refreshment. Last year, I got a pretty nice drone and she asked me if it would make too much noise to deliver a sausage biscuit.

Maybe we are onto something here Buzzard!

Latest posts