Fort Campbell guys!!!

JDP

If the permit number isn't blue then the permit hasn't been renewed. They changed the color to show everyone with a blue number should have their weapon registered or at least knew they were supposed to have it registered.

Serial Kill-R

Roger that JDP, appreciate any and all G2 you send our way. BTW, sorry it took me so long to get on board with TNDEER.com. Looks to be an awesome site.

Tree rats... 'Bout time to get after 'em. Are you game?

medwc

Hmmm, well I renewed my permit just before turkey season. I did get a new permit number but it is not blue(I think blue is for the SPECIAL hunters, :)). My weapons have been registered for a few years. I did it years ago to use the POW range on post. I also went and checked/updated my POW stuff too. Oh well, all my stuff is legal so boo hoo...

I have 1 pack of liver, 1 pack of steaks, 4 roasts and 11 packs of burger left. Come on deer season!!!

switchbacker

Do you all that hunt there often try to get the front areas early season? I try to stay back 40/50s, only hunted far up as the swampy area off jordan springs, 30 something. Im asking since id like to explore the areas i havent hunted before

switchbacker

see i never even try for those areas since i dont know them well. this year i have our annual week long trip plus 3 planned long weekends there, one early season and one after the rut, try to catch a late bredding doe

@fulldraw

switchbacker said:
Do you all that hunt there often try to get the front areas early season? I try to stay back 40/50s, only hunted far up as the swampy area off jordan springs, 30 something. Im asking since id like to explore the areas i havent hunted before

I tend to stay up front. Those are the areas I know. The back areas cost me too much gas money. :)

Super8

I paid $80.00 for my Blue Numbers.
The registration process took a few minutes once you get to the front of the line, I just hope my paper work doesn't get wet and have to go through all that again.
Guess I need to laminate it just to avoid the trouble.

Roost 1

Super8 said:
The registration process took a few minutes once you get to the front of the line, I just hope my paper work doesn't get wet and have to go through all that again.

Make several copies to be safe...

Super8

CAMARO12 said:
Super8 said:
$80?????

Hunt&Fish Combo License (both small game and big game)

JDP

Just a heads up this Sunday the 12th of Aug, they cannot process any permits, b/c we are upgrading the computer system.

Latest posts