Fort Campbell guys!!!

medwc

So anyone going to do some pre-season scouting this year? I think I might about mid AUG. I want a velvet buck but doubt I find one that 10 others are looking at too.

LIL JOKER

medwc said:
So anyone going to do some pre-season scouting this year? I think I might about mid AUG. I want a velvet buck but doubt I find one that 10 others are looking at too.
yes i went tree rat hunting last season about 3 times..i found out they are hard to hit just like a deer..i bought me one of them gps with the topo software and i cant wait to mark some spots

Tn Joe

medwc said:

I usually make the trip up to scout a few times a yr. But sense the permit prices went up (which I don't have a problem with ) I didn't pay the extra $30 for the combo license this yr.

Want be long till the phone games begin. Can't wait!!

cassbongard

yes nearly 5000 soldiers will be heading out of Campbell this fall, Part of 3rd BCT and Combat Aviation Brigade. Thankfully they should be gone by the time I get back so there will be a better chance for me.

Mr.Bro

cassbongard said:
yes nearly 5000 soldiers will be heading out of Campbell this fall, Part of 3rd BCT and Combat Aviation Brigade. Thankfully they should be gone by the time I get back so there will be a better chance for me.

Be careful over there and thanks for your service friend.When you get back let me know and i'll buy dinner some evening.

cassbongard

wow guys thanks a ton, It truly is great when people show gratitude for what we do over here. It definitely helps keep us going knowing there are some people back home in the states that care. And I don't mean people just offering to pay for a meal or what not even just the simple "thank you's" and such mean a ton.

Latest posts