Fort Campbell guys!!!

switchbacker

im glad they are back, ive got some buddies down there who just moved from ft hood, looks like a great weekend to bbq and drink some frosties

JDP

Stupid birds!! I hate them!! They are gobbling some on the roost but nothing after that. They are either not interested or scared of the call and decoys. I hunted 35 Sun and never saw a Tom, lots of hens and 2 coyotes. Mon I was in 05 got there after 830 and walked within 50 yrds of a tom and his hens but they saw me at same time and took off. Tried to go around to get in front of them and bumped another tom. Never saw them again.. On the way out I saw a tom and 3 hen cross Jordan Springs going into 05 from 11. I turned around and got in front of them by going to Hell Cat. Nothing... they never showed up.

So I hate them nasty birds!!!

landman

hunterncoach said:
LIL JOKER said:
DOES THE GRANSTAFF GUY are what ever his name is ..does he hunt ft campbell..
yes...& he does quite well out there...I believe he has filled his turkey limit & usually takes a nice buck out there each year too

You sure don't want him hunting you!!!

LIL JOKER

hunterncoach said:
LIL JOKER said:
yes...& he does quite well out there...I believe he has filled his turkey limit & usually takes a nice buck out there each year too
wonder what areas he hunts

medwc

LIL JOKER said:
hunterncoach said:
LIL JOKER said:
wonder what areas he hunts
Is he one of the GWs?

medwc

OK, just checking if that was the Granstaff yall where talking about. I wish I could go all over the back 40(day and night) as a job. I bet he has seen some monsters out there.

Ol'Mossyback

For the first time in 5 years I will not be going to the Fort this fall. I recently bought a bow shop in my hometown not realizing how much of my time the place would consume. So for all the regulars Lil Joker, @FullDraw, and MEDWC good luck! I hope to have my website up and running before to long with a Ft. Campbell thread.

Latest posts