Fort Campbell guys!!!

@fulldraw

I have done some work in areas 13 and 20 lately. I saw some big tracks in 13 and a lot of old sign in 20. It has gotten me excited. Come on ky opener!

Mr.Bro

@fulldraw said:
I have done some work in areas 13 and 20 lately. I saw some big tracks in 13 and a lot of old sign in 20. It has gotten me excited. Come on ky opener!

Find any watering holes? Might need em this year!

LIL JOKER

not anymore all this heat has dried them up they died of ehd...with that and the cost to get a permit im giving up this yr ..just to far to drive we need to buy a lbl permit and hunt the ky side sept 1st...

Buzzard

It will be interesting to see how much permit sales fall off with the price increase and gun registration.

9 prior FC hunters from my work place said they will not be going.

After joining the Ohio lease, I guess I'll only go if I kill early.

JDP

Well so far during the spring turkey season I didn't see much of a fall off in permit sales and I get calls all the time for new hunters wanting info on hunting on the Fort. So far, and I know deer hunters are not the same as turkey hunters, I don't see a fall off of permit sales. Maybe an increase in bow hunters due to weapon registration... But once they hunt the same 4 areas all the time they will go to firearms! Plus with the upcoming deployments... alot of open areas!! JMHO

medwc

Same 4 bow areas? You can hunt any gun area open for deer using your bow and kill plenty of deer. 75% of the deer I have kill with a shotgun was less than 35 yard shots and that is on the fort.

turk870

headed up there tomm.to register and get my permit what info as far as gun is related do i need..think i remember seeing it was make,model,calabur,and ser.num

Mr.Bro

turk870 said:
headed up there tomm.to register and get my permit what info as far as gun is related do i need..think i remember seeing it was make,model,calabur,and ser.num

That about covers it friend.Takes about 10 minutes.Gate 4 i believe.

turk870

Mr.Bro said:
turk870 said:

That about covers it friend.Takes about 10 minutes.Gate 4 i believe.
thanks bob

Latest posts