Fort Campbell guys!!!

switchbacker

i like the back 40, are they still logging back around 46? also i didnt see that 51 was open very much last year, is it due to the mock city or whatever it was?

medwc

I am hoping to get to hunt area 47 some day. I have tried the last 3 years and can never get in it.

LIL JOKER

not long @ all

found me a lease this yr in cheatham county on hwy 12 so i might not spend all my time there this yr

AT Hiker

Mr.Bro said:
Anyone know what happened to the FC poachers and their federal charges against them?

Did i miss it somewhere?

Slap on the wrist basically, if the wildlife officers would have waited and not jumped the gun they could have pinned them hard. There is more to this story than any of us will know, sad thing is what these guys got caught for was common knowledge 20 plus years ago, but no excuse regardless.

Im not aware of any federal charges, the state of TN prosecuted so I didnt know the feds could do so??? But it is federal, so anything is possible. My guess is if the feds did anything it would not be wildlife related.

Mr.Bro

AT Hiker said:
Mr.Bro said:
Anyone know what happened to the FC poachers and their federal charges against them?

Did i miss it somewhere?

Slap on the wrist basically, if the wildlife officers would have waited and not jumped the gun they could have pinned them hard. There is more to this story than any of us will know, sad thing is what these guys got caught for was common knowledge 20 plus years ago, but no excuse regardless.

Im not aware of any federal charges, the state of TN prosecuted so I didnt know the feds could do so??? But it is federal, so anything is possible. My guess is if the feds did anything it would not be wildlife related.

Yes we all kinow about the state charges.
I want to know about the much more serios federal charges.

AT Hiker

Mr.Bro said:
AT Hiker said:
Mr.Bro said:

Did i miss it somewhere?

Well...sadl to say I am pretty sure no federal charges have pended, if any were even charged.

I can assure you though... Those involved have had pretty dramatic things happen in there life, lets just say u better hope your wife doesnt have an affair with a sheriff

Mr.Bro

AT Hiker said:
Mr.Bro said:
AT Hiker said:
Mr.Bro said:

Did i miss it somewhere?

Well...sadl to say I am pretty sure no federal charges have pended, if any were even charged.

I can assure you though... Those involved have had pretty dramatic things happen in there life, lets just say u better hope your wife doesnt have an affair with a sheriff

Thanks for sharing your vast knowledge of this subject with us.

AT Hiker

Your condescending gratitude is greatly appreciated...especially since you asked me directly to expound on the "federal" charges...either you know these folks personally or you cannot except the ugly truth.

If you question my sources I would encourage you to call the Henry County sheriff and ask for yourself...

Regardless Ft Campbell had and still does have lots of potential, as always I will focus my efforts there and hope for good fortune.

Sorry if I sounded condescending, I was just basically relaying information from a very reliable source. Accept my information or not, its fully deductive.

MossyOakChick

Thank you.. So I'm new to ft Campbell. Any advice? I'm sure it takes years to know where to go in the area you selected for. So just learning is it over hunted? I'm good with scouting and studying as long as I don't run into people at every turn.

Latest posts