Dang bammers at it again

Spurhunter

Every school handles these situations different
Most schools suspend players that are involved in crime. One particular school doesn't. That school won't even suspend a player for involvement in a murder, domestic assault of a woman, or getting caught with drugs and a stolen gun. That is the problem.

PillsburyDoughboy

Most schools suspend players that are involved in crime. One particular school doesn't. That school won't even suspend a player for involvement in a murder, domestic assault of a woman, or getting caught with drugs and a stolen gun. That is the problem.
Ill break out the crayons and stick figures for this one.

By suspension you must mean like in the case of Jaylen McCollough the ut football captain who was arrested for felony aggravated assault and then allowed to play two weeks later.

Guess Bamamonts was right when he said Every School handles these situations different. Roll Tide.

JBell

Miller was not "involved" in that murder. (According to charges filed so far). The kid in Florida WAS arrested. So…… 🤷🏼‍♂️ y'all are still reaching on this one. I understand them not suspending him if even the detectives can't find him guilty of anything. Im sure the one supplementing his NIL deal with a ton of pot, will be released from the university

DaveTN

It's a shame someone with talent feels the need to get caught up in Guns/Drugs. Years ago, he would have been done in sports. But I suspect today this will be swept under the rug and blamed on society as a whole.

Bamamonts

From what I read the gun wasn't stolen in the Miller case. The articles I read called Miller a cooperating witness. I'm not defending him or the university because I don't believe I have all the facts and don't necessary believe what I read in the news.

volboy

Looks like the guy is suspended. Is saban throwing shade at Oats?

"There's no such thing as being at the wrong place at the wrong time." — Nick Saban while discussing the suspension of freshman Tony Mitchell, who was arrested last week and charged with possession of marijuana.

Before anyone says anything about don't trust media it came from here

Spurhunter

Looks like the guy is suspended. Is saban throwing shade at Oats?

"There's no such thing as being at the wrong place at the wrong time." — Nick Saban while discussing the suspension of freshman Tony Mitchell, who was arrested last week and charged with possession of marijuana.

Before anyone says anything about don't trust media it came from here

I wish the guy would ask Saban why he isn't getting the same treatment Cam Robinson and Hootie Jones got. Of course we know. They were stars and this guy is a freshman. Make an example of the insignificant freshman and pound your chest about being a great disciplinarian. And the bama faithful will eat it hook, line and sinker. In the comments they are basically blaming the state of Florida because they haven't legalized weed! You can't make it up.

Bamamonts

Not talking about Miller. Cam Robinson and Hootie Jones. Didn't miss a game.
I agree Saban could and should have been tougher on them.
If I remember right they did community service and maybe other things. As posted Tony Mitchell has been suspended but the Bama haters still going to hate. 😁

PillsburyDoughboy

Shark Tank Good Answer GIF by ABC Network

Bammers live in some of yalls head.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I'm not going to join in the main talking points, but @Bamamonts thank you for being a down to earth, levelheaded, class guy. Calling a spade a spade is often far tougher than it should be for the fans of any team, but you don't let the Crimson colored glasses get in the way of your morals or views. I sincerely appreciate how you carry yourself, regardless of which team you pull for

Spurhunter

I'm not going to join in the main talking points, but @Bamamonts thank you for being a down to earth, levelheaded, class guy. Calling a spade a spade is often far tougher than it should be for the fans of any team, but you don't let the Crimson colored glasses get in the way of your morals or views. I sincerely appreciate how you carry yourself, regardless of which team you pull for
I agree 100%. Well said.

Latest posts