Doggies versus Bammers

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
I got married on the 3rd Saturday in October. I wasn't a huge football fan at the time, but we made sure we had a television at the reception.
My daughter did the same thing. My son-in-law and his family members are Memphis fans so they didn't care; except for his UT fan step-dad who I think he doesn't like so much. ...Wait, where does that put me?

There were some TV's around to watch ahead of time. Alabama was up 28-0 in the first quarter just before the ceremony started so it was bearable.

Last edited:

deerhunter10

I hate both teams being a tennessee fan, but I actually think alabama wins. I think Georgia is a better team overall, but something is telling me alabama wins. I want chaos.

Gravey

I got married on the 3rd Saturday in October. I wasn't a huge football fan at the time, but we made sure we had a television at the reception.
My daughter did the same thing. My son-in-law and his family members are Memphis fans so they didn't care; except for his UT fan step-dad who I think he doesn't like so much. ...Wait, where does that put me?

There were some TV's around to watch ahead of time. Alabama was up 28-0 in the first quarter just before the ceremony started so it was bearable.
My wife and I got married on the 3rd Saturday in October too. UT sucked and I looked at the hunting calendar not the football one. 🤣 It was the 2nd marriage for both of us so was pretty much family only. We did sneak some peeks at the game. Ironically the first UT game my wife went to was Alabama and after the beat down I threatened to put her on a greyhound back to Murfreesboro. 😂

MUP

Wow. What was that bammer player doing standing in the end zone just watching that Georgia running back cross the goal line in front of him? I figured Saban would be chewing him out over that lackadaisical effort.

Latest posts