Doggies versus Bammers

deerfanatic

That's one half in. Bama looked pretty dominate from halfway through the first quarter on. We will see what Kirby does second half. Be interesting to see what happens if Georgia loses. Might be no sec teams in which as a sec fans just seems weird. It'll make me not really watch the playoffs very closely if that happens

PillsburyDoughboy

That's one half in. Bama looked pretty dominate from halfway through the first quarter on. We will see what Kirby does second half. Be interesting to see what happens if Georgia loses. Might be no sec teams in which as a sec fans just seems weird. It'll make me not really watch the playoffs very closely if that happens
I would have liked a much larger lead going into the second half.

Expect Kirby to make adjustments. Expect Saban to make adjustments.

Bottom line is Saban is exploiting the weaknesses in Georgia's defenses . What Georgia has done well all season is beat you down with depth in the second half. I would have preferred a much larger lead but I'll take what ALABAMA has.

Jalen Milroe will have to put on a Heisman worthy performance to win this game.

deerfever

I honestly don't care who wins this game but a Bama win may seal the deal of no SEC team in the playoffs. Sad thing either of these teams in my opinion would beat Washington, FSU or Michigan who have easy championship games Kentucky beat Louisville and Iowa is not very good. I believe Bama would now beat Texas as Milroe has gotten way better since week 2. Hopefully 1 of them gets in as the SEC has proven it's dominance with 6 of.9 championship wins since the CFP. I don't see how they keep the SEC champ out but I am afraid they will if Bama wins, great game to watch! Just thinking ahead. Lol, I think if Bama wins they both should go, I may be just a little partial to SEC football!

PillsburyDoughboy

I honestly don't care who wins this game but a Bama win may seal the deal of no SEC team in the playoffs. Sad thing either of these teams in my opinion would beat Washington, FSU or Michigan who have easy championship games Kentucky beat Louisville and Iowa is not very good. I believe Bama would now beat Texas as Milroe has gotten way better since week 2. Hopefully 1 of them gets in as the SEC has proven it's dominance with 6 of.9 championship wins since the CFP. I don't see how they keep the SEC champ out but I am afraid they will if Bama wins, great game to watch! Just thinking ahead. Lol, I think if Bama wins they both should go, I may be just a little partial to SEC football!
This is just crazy talk. GREG Sansky SEC commissioner was on this AM and said both teams would be in consideration regardless of who wins.

7mm08

1. What are those stupid outfits those idiot white kids for GA have on at the front row? Spikes?

2. Ain't nobody teach black girls to shake Pom Poms & twirl a baton in AL & GA. 400 white girls, not one black girl. Surprised NAACP hasn't sued someone! 😂