Dang bammers at it again

Bamamonts

I'm not going to join in the main talking points, but @Bamamonts thank you for being a down to earth, levelheaded, class guy. Calling a spade a spade is often far tougher than it should be for the fans of any team, but you don't let the Crimson colored glasses get in the way of your morals or views. I sincerely appreciate how you carry yourself, regardless of which team you pull for
Thank you for the compliment.

PillsburyDoughboy

Most schools suspend players that are involved in crime. One particular school doesn't

He sounds like a DA when he says that.
Well when someone post something like above.... obvious trolling BTW... sometimes you just have to dumb it down to the level of kindergarten to get the point across. Roll Tide. Have a great week.

Spurhunter

Sir, could we please have an update? Seems appropriate at this time. Basketball & football.
It has now been 517 days since the alabama crimson turds have defeated the Tennessee Volunteers in football.

It has been 448 days since the alabama gun delivery team has defeated the Tennessee Volunteers in men's basketball.

It has been 2552 days since the alabama baseball team has won a series against the Tennessee Vols.

No wonder alabama fans love to live in the past!

Last edited:

cbhunter

I'm not going to join in the main talking points, but @Bamamonts thank you for being a down to earth, levelheaded, class guy. Calling a spade a spade is often far tougher than it should be for the fans of any team, but you don't let the Crimson colored glasses get in the way of your morals or views. I sincerely appreciate how you carry yourself, regardless of which team you pull for
💯

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Like I said… 😂
Poor PDB
1679429644003.gif

Spurhunter

I don't count, the Google keeps track of it for me. :)
I can save a trip to Google for you:

It has now been 518 days since the alabama crimson turds have defeated the Tennessee Volunteers in football.

It has been 449 days since the alabama gun delivery team has defeated the Tennessee Volunteers in men's basketball.

It has been 2553 days since the alabama baseball team has won a series against the Tennessee Vols.

Glad I could help. 👍

Bamamonts

I can save a trip to Google for you:

It has now been 518 days since the alabama crimson turds have defeated the Tennessee Volunteers in football.

It has been 449 days since the alabama gun delivery team has defeated the Tennessee Volunteers in men's basketball.

It has been 2553 days since the alabama baseball team has won a series against the Tennessee Vols.

Glad I could help. 👍
Softball is coming up this weekend. Bama doesn't look as good this year and the Tennessee girls look real good and it's in Knoxville. My coworker which is a Bama fan is taking his daughter to the game. She likes softball. Hopefully Bama will at least win that game.

Spurhunter

Softball is coming up this weekend. Bama doesn't look as good this year and the Tennessee girls look real good and it's in Knoxville. My coworker which is a Bama fan is taking his daughter to the game. She likes softball. Hopefully Bama will at least win that game.
Both programs have been good for a quite some time. I enjoy watching college softball. It's amazing how they can pitch accurately like that.

Latest posts