Dang bammers at it again

Gravey

It's all a misunderstanding.
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Davyalabama

Another that thinks he is above reproach and won't get caught.

You all know it's the cops fault, they were being targeted. They were just trying to get some reparations. They just needed money to get them a cheeseburger, some fries and a drink.

Bamamonts

I'm not going to defend it because I'm not involved. I personally think it's thugs living the thug life. It just so happens that this instance was a Bama player. I think it can happen at any school as most or all have thugs on the team. Every school handles these situations different but the reaction from opposing schools is always the same. A lot of people can't wait for these things to happen to opposing schools so they can say how horrible the school is (not calling anybody out but just in general). A lot of Bama fans do it when it happens at other schools.

JBell

It does. And some of these kids grew up rough. I remember having culture shock years ago when I helped a friend hang new cabinets in some memphis projects. When I saw a 10 year old walking to the bus stop with a blunt behind his ear, I knew it was a different way of life. Then that afternoon, just before dark, the wilds came out. Police dragging handcuffed people around trying to break up fights. It was crazy. Told my buddy it was time to jam😂

PillsburyDoughboy

I'm not going to defend it because I'm not involved. I personally think it's thugs living the thug life. It just so happens that this instance was a Bama player. I think it can happen at any school as most or all have thugs on the team.
Totally agree. Alot of these "kids" are just kids that are street kids that all they know are the street life that just happen to be built for football and graced with athletics. So you pull them out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of them. Can you say Pacman Jones? Mike Vick? OJ Simpson? One could name drop for ages of all the great of the greatest that have played the game and made Millions but cannot leave the Thug life out of them. Pacman Jones when he was in Nashville was constantly in trouble with the law. He got away with a lot more than he was ever charged with. Then there was this fun story about him. https://www.nashvillescene.com/news...cle_a97ab9ab-db6e-5be4-a25a-434d4c452572.html

cbhunter

I'm not going to defend it because I'm not involved. I personally think it's thugs living the thug life. It just so happens that this instance was a Bama player. I think it can happen at any school as most or all have thugs on the team. Every school handles these situations different but the reaction from opposing schools is always the same. A lot of people can't wait for these things to happen to opposing schools so they can say how horrible the school is (not calling anybody out but just in general). A lot of Bama fans do it when it happens at other schools.
Great points. I did it mostly for one person in general. And now the guilty dog has barked back, just as expected lol

ImThere

Totally agree. Alot of these "kids" are just kids that are street kids that all they know are the street life that just happen to be built for football and graced with athletics. So you pull them out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of them. Can you say Pacman Jones? Mike Vick? OJ Simpson? One could name drop for ages of all the great of the greatest that have played the game and made Millions but cannot leave the Thug life out of them. Pacman Jones when he was in Nashville was constantly in trouble with the law. He got away with a lot more than he was ever charged with. Then there was this fun story about him. https://www.nashvillescene.com/news...cle_a97ab9ab-db6e-5be4-a25a-434d4c452572.html
Please don't call theses grown men kids. My "kid" was in the sandbox during these so called kid years. Killing other men and seeing his buddies killed. Afghanistan wasn't a basketball court or football field. None of these "kids" are worthy of carrying his lunch box. They need reminded and treated as such.

PillsburyDoughboy

Please don't call theses grown men kids. My "kid" was in the sandbox during these so called kid years. Killing other men and seeing his buddies killed. Afghanistan wasn't a basketball court or football field. None of these "kids" are worthy of carrying his lunch box. They need reminded and treated as such.
Its a honor to have him serve our country.

Latest posts