Here we go again

wayne

Screenshot_20231204_165040_Facebook.jpg

BamaProud

Every year. Often 2 or 3 times per year.

Just this year, there were at w\2 more that I remember. Back in Jan when the "Dynasty was over" following a "terrible" 11-2 season, then over the Summer when Saban bought a new beach house. Now this. LOL

PillsburyDoughboy

Every year. Often 2 or 3 times per year.

Just this year, there were at w\2 more that I remember. Back in Jan when the "Dynasty was over" following a "terrible" 11-2 season, then over the Summer when Saban bought a new beach house. Now this. LOL
Well well well. I saw this report, I saw that report and yet again I just read a report his name has come up to go coach the Panthers in the NFL with Bryce Young. https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/11/27/panthers-coaching-candidates-replace-frank-reich

Hugh Freeze must really be Butt Hurt after that auburn loss to be throwning his name under the bus like this right as we enter recruiting time. Notice the date boys???? Its December 5th. The things that make you go HMMMMM

Nick Saban WILL RETIRE one day. Its gonna be on his own terms and his own schedule. Yall wishing him into the retirement home is not gonna make it happen any faster. LOL

The day that DOES happen will NOT be a sad day IMHO. It will be a day to celebrate his retriement , to celebrate all he has done for ALABAMA football and to wish him well on whatever he chooses to do next in his life and retirement. He could NOT have done more for the ALABAMA program than he has done. HE IS THE GOAT! ROLL TIDE!!!

trtr0611

Well well well. I saw this report, I saw that report and yet again I just read a report his name has come up to go coach the Panthers in the NFL with Bryce Young. https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/11/27/panthers-coaching-candidates-replace-frank-reich

Hugh Freeze must really be Butt Hurt after that auburn loss to be throwning his name under the bus like this right as we enter recruiting time. Notice the date boys???? Its December 5th. The things that make you go HMMMMM

Nick Saban WILL RETIRE one day. Its gonna be on his own terms and his own schedule. Yall wishing him into the retirement home is not gonna make it happen any faster. LOL

The day that DOES happen will NOT be a sad day IMHO. It will be a day to celebrate his retriement , to celebrate all he has done for ALABAMA football and to wish him well on whatever he chooses to do next in his life and retirement. He could NOT have done more for the ALABAMA program than he has done. HE IS THE GOAT! ROLL TIDE!!!
Awwwww…….you're his biggest fan. Isn't that sweet. Maybe you have a few posters of him hanging around your mobile home. Maybe even a little folded up pic of him in the wallet you keep in your front pocket. And maybe…..just maybe you have a little Nicky mask you wear as you watch yourself in the mirror with your houndstooth underwear……dang this is getting kind of creepy.

Latest posts