TN shuts out alabama AGAIN

Spurhunter

Surprised nobody has brought it up. Lady Vols shut out the lady gumps again today. Tennessee goes for the sweep tomorrow after taking the first 2 games and not allowing a run in either. Pickens pitched a one hit shutout today and the only hit was a little slow roller. I was expecting a good series but I guess Tennessee is just too good. It's been like watching the varsity scrimmage against the junior varsity.

Spurhunter

I'm a bigger softball fan than I am football fan (I'm a straight guy so I like women haha) . This seasons Bama team just hasn't been hitting on all cylinders. Congrats to the Vols.
I'm still a bigger football fan, but I love baseball and softball. I'm glad those two sports get some TV coverage now. With ESPN+ I get a lot of Tennessee baseball and softball. It's still minimal compared to 365 day a year college football media coverage, but improving.

PillsburyDoughboy

Surprised nobody has brought it up. Lady Vols shut out the lady gumps again today. Tennessee goes for the sweep tomorrow after taking the first 2 games and not allowing a run in either. Pickens pitched a one hit shutout today and the only hit was a little slow roller. I was expecting a good series but I guess Tennessee is just too good. It's been like watching the varsity scrimmage against the junior varsity.
The things u will reach deep to find to keep the vols relevant in "something" sports related. If this does not work out maybe it will be men's golf or ladies competitive diving.

Keep up the dreams.

Spurhunter

The things u will reach deep to find to keep the vols relevant in "something" sports related. If this does not work out maybe it will be men's golf or ladies competitive diving.

Keep up the dreams.
Wow. Somebody was up late watering the tree of stupidity. It must have been Moron's Night at the Stumble Inn featuring 2 for 1 Keystone Lights. I would recommend that you never post drunk, but your sober posts aren't any better. Maybe you should just not post at all. I must say I am impressed with your dedication. Every time you raise the dipshit bar you manage to clear it with ease on your next post.

Latest posts