ALABAMA Arrives

PillsburyDoughboy

Overall, Crimson Tide head coach Nick Saban is 4-3 all-time against Michigan, including a 2-0 mark with the Crimson Tide. Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh is 0-1 against Alabama with the lone contest coming in that Citrus Bowl pairing.

bigquacks

tenor.gif

trtr0611

Start a thread about one of the biggest most important games of the years and "someone " post something like that above.

Yet.. someone post a thread about a redshirt QB in a game that means absolutely NOTHING and people

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie
This post only proves your idiocy. I don't care if the Vols were playing in the Toilet Bowl, I'd watch and support them. Since you're the worlds greatest bama fan I guess back in the 90"s you must have pulled for another team? Do you not realize that making statements like this post make you look stupid. It's really kinda sad.

Bamamonts

This will be a tough game. I'm looking forward to watching it. Michigan has a really good team. Bama has gotten a lot better since the beginning of the season. I hope they can finish with a National Championship.
Roll Tide!

Creek bottoms

Overall, Crimson Tide head coach Nick Saban is 4-3 all-time against Michigan, including a 2-0 mark with the Crimson Tide. Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh is 0-1 against Alabama with the lone contest coming in that Citrus Bowl pairing.
Who GAF?

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
This will be a tough game. I'm looking forward to watching it. Michigan has a really good team. Bama has gotten a lot better since the beginning of the season. I hope they can finish with a National Championship.
Roll Tide!
I just don't think Michigans offense will be able to produce against the Alabama defense, and Alabama has too many ways to move the ball against a good MI defense. Saban will have his team way better prepared for this type of game than Harbaugh too.
I still don't think Alabama belongs in this game or the playoffs over FSU, but I also think they will win and do so by 10+ points.

Latest posts